Chapter 7

I woke up to the light shining through my window and turned over to see Grayson still asleep. I didnt want to wake him up because he looked so peaceful but yet we had to go.

"Grayson wake up" I said going through my clothes trying to find something to wear.

"No five more minutes H" He said turning over.

"Nah i gave you like 10" I said. 

"Nooo" He replied.

"Dont make me come over there" I said.

"Do it" He replied i could tell he was smirking.

I walked over jumping onto the bed.

"Get up" I said smiling.

"Nah im good" He smirked.

"Grayson Allen get up!" i said pulling his arm.

"Fine, fine" He said sitting up looking at me.

I put on a Duke basketball crop top with some black jeans and my converse. I put my hair in two dutch braids and then applied light makeup.

"Dang H you look good" He said as he looked me up and down.

"Thanks" I smiled and got my keys as we headed out the door to practice.

"Grayson you are on time!" Coach K said and i laughed.

"Thats all me" I said taking credit.

"Good job Hannah" Coach K replied.

"Woah woah woah yall spent the night together?" Wendell asked

"Okay Wendell before you act surprised they have been dating for almost 2 months now its not like they did anything" Marvin said.

"Or did they" Wendell said raising his eyebrows.

"Oh heck no" I said laughing.

I hadnt talked to Luke and i honestly couldnt figure out what to say. Plus im having a good time with my friends.

The boys finished practice and we all went out to lunch.

"Bro did y'all see Bailey is dating that one basketball player at purdue?" Gary said.

"Wait you got cheated on for that kid?" Alex asked Grayson.

Grayson has never talked about his ex around me. As far as i know she cheated on him and thats about it.

"Whatever. Lets just hope i dont guard him this year" Grayson said with a smirk.

"Oh no. Show her what she lost" Gary said. 

"I will" Grayson replied with a laugh. 

I sat silently as they talked about Bailey and other random girls who apparently Grayson had flings with. I felt kind of invisible to be honest. I ended up getting up dropping the money for my meal and leaving.

Graysons POV

I heard a chair next to me scoot out and i saw Hannah drop money on the table. She didnt look back and just left. 

"Yo is your girl okay?" Gary asked.

"i-i dont know" I said sipping my lemonade. 

"I thought you would know it but you never talk about things like that around a guys girlfriend" Marvin said.

"Things like what" Wendell said.

"Um their boyfriends flings with other girls and ex's" Marvin said crossing his arms.

"shoot" i said getting up throwing my jacket on.

She wasnt at her place and i didnt know where to look. I drove to the gym to get some shots up and saw her car. I guess we had the same idea.

"Hey" I said standing by the door as she turned around.

"Hi" She said turning back around putting up another shot.

"Im sorry about um earlier i guess i didnt think about what we were talking about im really sorry Hannah" I said.

"Its all good" She said with a smile.

"You dont have to lie H" I said deep down i knew it hurt her a little bit.

"No seriously its fine" She said again.

"You know you never fail to make me smile" I said.

"Neither do you" She said.

"Was it Luke?" I asked debating on whether to ask this as it has been on my mind.

"Yes" She said looking down.

"You didnt have to hide that from me you told me how you felt that you turned him down and im not gonna be mad at him" I said being honest to her.

"Okay" She smiled looking at me.

I walked over to her wrapping my arms around her waist as she laughed.

"Gosh Hannah i love you" 

"Guess what G, i love you more" She said kissing me.

"WOAH YALL MAKE UP FAST!!" Wendell said coming in with all the boys dribbling a ball.

"Man you guys are always around" I said laughing.

I love my team. And i love this girl.