Chapter 6

It was an off weekend and im so glad it was. Grayson and I were currently laying in his bed watching netflix and it was kind of nice being able to just relax.

"You have small hands" He said intertwining his fingers in mine.

"No they are average yours are just huge" I said back and he laughed.

"Whatever" He said kissing me.

"Yo Grayson" I said sitting up looking down at my phone.

"What whats wrong are you okay?" He said.

"BLAKE GRIFFIN GOT TRADED TO THE PISTONS!!" I said jumping up and down. Im from detroit and Blake Griffin is litterally my favorite nba player and the love of my life. 

"Calm down calm down" He said laughing.

"We have to go to a game!" I said smiling.

"Maybe but we got to go to team bonding" He said getting up.

"Ugh" I said.

We made it to Coach K's house for 'team bonding' it was mostly the boys talking about stupid stuff and Coach K wondering why he ever recruited these guys and me just rolling my eyes. 

I sat down on the couch and the guys were spread out throughout the room.

"Yo Alex was wild last night he was tryna pick up this girl hardcore and then got rejected" Marvin said.

"She didnt reject me she said maybe next time" Alex said shaking his head.

"Dont worry Alex when she sees you on that court she will wish she went with you" Wendell said.

"Why is Hannah the only normal one?" Coach K asked the boys.

"If someone starts talking to her about Blake Griffin or Klay Thompson she wont be" Grayson said.

"YO HANNAH YOU LIKE BLAKE" Alex pretty much yelled.

"Yes" I replied

"ME TOO OMG OMG" He said getting up high fiving me.

"Alex is my new fav" I said laughing.

They kept talking about their weird girl stories and i kept scrolling through my phone admiring these Blake Griffin posts because holy crap i felt blessed this man is so hot. 

"Hannah what are you going" Wendell said sitting down next to me leaning over to see my phone.

"Um nothing" I said quickly hiding my phone.

"Oooo i see you H i see you" He said laughing.

"What is she doing?" Grayson asked.

I gave Wendell a look and he smirked.

"Its a secret" He said and i laughed.

I left early because i was just bored and went home to get some dinner. 

*knock* *Knock*

I knew it wasnt Grayson or anyone from the team so i was a little surprised.

"Hey" I opened the door to see Luke. 

"Luke why are you here?" I asked. I shut the door and he came in.

"Hannah i know this is wrong of me but i- i like you" He said looking at me.

"Luke you know im dating Grayson" I said crossing my arms

"I know, I know and i dont want him to know i came by" He said sitting down.

"What about your girlfriend?" I said still standing across the room.

"We broke up i just had to many thoughts going on and i couldnt be with someone who i was 100% all for them" He said.

"Oh well im sorry then" I said with a slight smile.

We sat in silence for a couple of minutes as we both gathered our thoughts.

"Hey- woah hi Luke" I heard Grayson say as the door opened.

"Hey G" I said kissing him.

"So what were you two doing?" He asked and i looked at Luke.

"Um i was just stopping by to say hi" He said

"Oh cool" Grayson said.

"You know what, i should go. Bye G bye Hannah" He said smiling.

"Bye" I said sitting down next to Grayson.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah just not feeling well" I said looking at him with a smile.

"Well then im gonna let you get rest" He said getting up kissing my forehead.

"I love you Hannah" He said. 

"I love you too Gray" I smiled.

I laid in bed thinking through the day.

to Luke Kennard: 

So i think we should talk....

I then deleted it deciding not to send the text.

No Hannah your all in for Grayson.

"Hannah" i heard Grayson come in.

"Hey G" I smiled as he climbed into my bed next to me.

"Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Someone told me they liked me Grayson and i dont know what to do. Like they are my friend but im all about you and your the only one i want to date right now" I said.

"Talk to them about it. If you want me then tell them that" He said intertwining his hands with mine.

"Grayson i love you" I said kissing him lightly.

"I love you too" He smiled.

i was dreading the talk with Luke soon but yet i was looking forward to tomorrow with the boys.