Chapter 1

My first day working with the Duke basketball team. 

I couldnt believe it. 

My biggest dream is now becoming true. Duke has an amazing team and i couldnt wait to work with all their rising stars. The season officially starts in 2 months so it was still offseason.

I put on a Duke Basketball t-shirt and some nike shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail and headed to the practice center.

I walked in and all eyes were looking at me. I nervously went into the training room setting my stuff down. They told me even though i was a sophmore i knew the ropes of athletic training pretty well so i would be the only one working with the team. The only girl surrounded by 15+ hot, talented athletes. Its gonna be okay, im gonna survive. Its one season.

"Boys this is Hannah our athletic trainer for the season. You all better treat her nice and make her feel welcome" Coach K said to the boys standing around me. 

I smiled and a lot of them were whispering to other players.

A very good looking brown haired boy walked in frantically.

"Grayson your late give me 50 push ups" Coach K said.

Oh. My. Gosh. Thats Grayson Allen. 

At the moment i was trying to contain myself as he did his push ups. 

The "Playboy" Of the team. The senior captain who could get any girl he wants was right in front of me. 

I went into the trainers room helping some of the guys with what they needed. 

"Can you tape my ankles?" Grayson said sitting down on one of the benches.

"Sure" I got out the ankle tape trying to stay calm i bent down starting to tape his left ankle.

"Im Grayson by the way" He smiled. 

"Hannah" I said smiling back.

"You seem new here" He said looking at his phone

"What made it obvious" I said.

"Your shaking" He said laughing.

"Oh my gosh" I said under my breath obviously embarrassed. 

"Its fine everyone starts out that way" He said.

"Okay" I said sighing as he smiled at me.

"Is that good?" I asked as i stood up.

"Perfect" He said. "If you need anything here is my number" He winked smirking. 

"Thanks" I said taking the paper with a faint smile. 

Practice was over and i was about to leave when i heard someone calling my name.

"Hannah you should join us at dinner" Marvin said and all the boys agreed.

"I dont know i should get started on this homework" After all i was at Duke for a good education.

"Come on" Marques said. 

"Fine" I replied as i followed them. 

"Hannah you can ride with me and Gray" Alex said. 

"Okay" I got into the passenger seat of Graysons car and set my backpack by my feet. 

They turned on music rapping to the words i just looked out the window. My phone buzzed and i looked down at it.

Coach K: I hope your first day went well. If the boys give you trouble just tell me ill make them do more work