Chapter 16

The week had been horrendous. The doctors said it was probably the flu. I felt better now thankfully and was ready for what was to come in the next month. 

I was at the arena putting up some shots since i was bored. 

"Hannah" I heard a voice say.

"Lucas" I said turning around with a smile.

"How are you?" He asked hugging me. 

"Im good, how are you? Why are you here?" I said. I had so many questions. 

"Im okay. I heard you got sick and i wanted to make sure you were okay. Plus its an off week and i was bored" He said letting out a small laugh. 

"Im fine" I said shooting another ball. 

"man i miss this place" He said looking around. 

"Your a pro now" I said looking at him. 

"The pro life is stressful" He said. 

"Try the college life" I laughed saying that. 

"Hows Grayson doing?" He asked. 

"Good. He should be here soon we have open gym in like 15 minutes" I replied setting the ball down looking at my phone. 

"Cool. Maybe ill stay then" He replied sitting down dribbling one of the balls between is legs. 

"Hannah" Grayson yelled coming in. He stopped when he saw Luke. 

"Hey G" Luke said standing up.

"When did you get here" Grayson said 

"A couple minutes ago" Luke said as Grayson looked at me and i walked into my office. 

Grayson shut the door walking in behind me. 

"What is going on?" He asked. 

"What? He just came to visit nothing more than that" I said looking at him. 

"Hannah you know he still likes you right?" Grayson said sittinf down on the edge of my desk. 

"Grayson i could care less.  Plus he has that one girl and i have you. Im not stupid" I said crossing my arms. 

"Fine, fine sorry" He said getting up. 

I looked at the floor and went to open the door. I went onto the court and sat down taking one of the balls and dribbling it. Most of the boys were here by now. I saw Emily walk in and you have no idea how happy i was to see her in a sea full of boys. 

"H you good?" She said lacing up her shoes. 

"Yeah. Luke just came earlier and we were talking. Grayson came in and got all jealous and defensive but its fine" I said looking at her. 

"Dont worry about that. Its just basic Grayson" She said with a smile. 

"Aye G pick your team" Wendell said. 

"Marvin and Alex" He said. 

"I choose Emily and Hannah" Wendell said smiling. 

"Wait what" I said looking at Emily.

"Come on we gotta go kick some butt" She said grabbing my hand as i took off my sweatshirt revealing my tank top that i normally work out in with my black athletic shorts. 

Grayson was guarding me and Emily passed me the ball. I dribbled for a second and then drove in and made a layup.

"HANNAH BUCKETS!!" Wendell yelled and i laughed. 

Grayson got the ball and went up for a 3. Of course he made it. 

We ended up winning the game by a last minute shot i made. 

"HANNAH!!!" Wendell said running over as him and Emily hugged me. I started laughing. 

"Hey G how does it feel to get beat by your chick?" Wendell asked and everyone laughed. 

"It was one game. Next time ill beat her guaranteed" He said and i turned around as i put my sweatshirt on.

Graysons POV

She beat me. Hannah beat me at my game. Whatever props to her she can ball out. 

"You got a baddie" Alex whispered looking at her. 

"That all mine" I said walking over to Hannah. 

"What do you want loser" She said and the boys laughed. 

"Food" I replied. 

"Well considering i just beat you your paying" She said smirking.

Man i love this girl. 

I laughed picking up my bag. 

I admit i got a little jealous seeing her and Luke together because i know how there past is and i know things happened between them. But she said things are different and im gonna believe her. 

"Hey slacker hurry up"  She said reaching in my pants pocket grabbing the car keys. 

I smirked at her as she winked running to the car. 

"Give me the keys"  I said sitting in the drivers seat.

"Magic word?" She said smiling.

"Please"  I said crossing my arms.

"Here you go" She said giving me the keys.

She turned on music and rolled her window down. The song was apparently called Never be the same by Camila Cabello. 

She sang to it putting her hands up. I couldnt help but smile, she looked so happy. 

We got to my place and both got out. 

She set her things in my room and fell into my bed sighing.

"Man was a too good of a competitor that i tired you out that fast?" I said looking at her as she smiled.

"If you were you wouldve won"  She said. 

"Dang you are just roasting me" I said putting my hand over my heart. 

"I roast people i love, dont worry" she said smiling.

"So you love everyone?" I said back to her. 

"Grayson you make me laugh" She said pulling out her phone. 

Hannahs POV

Grayson made me spaghetti. 

Best boyfriend ever. Get you someone who makes you food. 

I posted a snap of him making me food and put a heart by it. 

"Here you go" He said setting the plate by me and kissing my forehead. 

"Thank you" I smiled. 

I could get used to this.