Chapter 17

We played our last home game. We beat UNC and that was really exciting. Grayson gave his senior speech and i probably almost cried. The boys have a guys day so Emily and i are hanging out. We were at noodles and company for lunch. 

"Are you sad its Graysons last year?" She asked

"Yeah of course" I mean i still have 3 years left here and hes gonna go off to the pros and probably get with some model and leave me in the dust"  I replied taking a bite of my noodles. 

"You really think he would cheat on you?" She said.

"He has before" I replied looking at her. 

"Um Hannah watch out" She said looking behind me. 

I saw Luke walk by as i hid my face.

"ugh" I said looking at her. 

"whats wrong with him?" She asked.

"Nothing" i said.

"Hannah i know you and something is on your mind. Whenever you see him you get this way" She said looking at me as he walked out the door. 

"Emily you cant tell G"  I said looking at her. 

"Fine"  She said looking at me. 

"When G cheated on me. Luke was at the party. I went home with him and things happened between us. Grayson doesnt know. Look was my first time doing that stuff, but Gray thinks he was and i cant tell him now" I said looking at her

"Oh my gosh you and Luke Kennard omg" She set her fork down. 

"Luke and i swore we wouldnt tell anyone" I said looking at her. 

"I still cant believe it, you got with the Luke Kennard" She looked surprised. 

"Whenever i see him that night just comes back up" I said looking at my feet. 

"Lets get out of here" She said seeing him walk back in.

"Hey Hannah" I heard Lukes voice say softly.

"Hi L-Luke" I replied with a small smile. 

I walked out with Emily grabbing my hand. 

"Girl the way he looked at you oh my gosh" She said closing her car door. "Not even Grayson looks at you like that" She said again.

"I gotta go see G soon lets get back to wher the boys are hanging out" I said as she drove towards Wendells place. 

"Hey" Grayson said kissing her cheek.

"Hey G" i said with a small smile. 

Third Person POV

She looked sad. Torn at most. She sat by the boy she loved but there was one in her thoughts that was consuming her. 

He smiled at her saying something, as she forced a smile back replying to him.

When she looked at him there was something in her eyes. She loved him but her whole heart wasnt his, part of it belonged to someone else. 

Luke Kennard.