Chapter 20

Hannahs POV

The past day had been crazy and all i wanted was just to have a sense of normality somewhere. With Grayson around it felt that way. But my thoughts roamed back to Luke, his gentle touch. It made me go crazy, i couldnt not think about it.

"Hey beautiful" Grayson said sitting next to me tying his shoes.

"Hi G" I said kissing him. He smiled and then pulled me in for another kiss. His hand moved down to my hip and the other on my thigh. As things started to heat up she heard the door slam but Grayson didnt seem to care. 

"YO GRAYON HANNAH SAVE IT MY EYES!!!" Wendell said running to the locker room. 

I laughed getting up and stretching. 

We played 4 on 4 for about an hour and then we ran stairs. I was completely exhausted. 

Man a junior schedule is strenuous in college let me tell you. 5 classes a week and then basketball practice and workouts with the boys. I was on shutdown mode now. I laid down in my bed as i scrolled through i saw an article catch my attention

Detroit Pistons player Luke Kennard was asked about why he hasnt been partying and he said he found love with someone else, but wouldnt say who

I sighed. That isnt about me anyways i havent seen him in 2 months. For all i know he probably has a new model girlfriend like he does every other month.

Grayson was coming over soon and i had made spaghetti like usual. Its his favorite food that i make so might as well. 

"Hey baby" He said putting his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek.

"Hey" I smiled sitting down the food. 

"You look good today" He said noticing my black dress. 

"Oh thanks i just grabbed whatever was clean to be honest" I said and he laughed. 

"Thats why i love you" He smiled at me. 

We ate lunch and then sat down on my couch

"Grayson im so glad we met" I said as he put his arm around my waist.

"Me too" He said kissing my forehead. 

We watched a couple movies. It was a chill day and i was glad. 

Sometimes you just need a break from the rest of the world and this was one of those times.

I apparently had fallen asleep and woke up to see a shirtless Grayson realizing he had probably taken a shower because his hair was wet and he came over right after practice. 

"What?" He said looking at me as i looked at him. 

"N-Nothing" I said looking away containing myself. 

"So tomorrow we have like a team dinner and we are supposed to bring dates and i want you to be my date so um" He couldnt finish his sentence. 

"Sure Grayson ill go with you" I replied. 

"My parents are coming this weekend, i want you to meet them" He said looking up at me. 

Shoot the parents. I totally forgot meeting them. 

"Yeah i would love too" I said as he kissed me resting his hand on my thigh. 

"Okay" He smiled as i felt his breath on my neck.