30

Once the two finally stopped sucking each others faces off, they engulfed themselves in meaningless conversations. Questions like, what's your favourite colour being very common. Lola sat around in boredom until she finally got interested.

"Have you guys watched the new show, 13 Reasons Why?"

Lola's eyes widen as her leg bounces up and down uncontrollably.

"Yes! For sure, it was such an interesting series."

She sometimes pondered how Hannah could be so accepting of death. She slightly envied that in a twisted way. Bile rose up her throat, she felt disgusted.

Victoria turned towards her, "I love that show! Clay was such a diverse character."

Lola hesitantly smiled, very faint on her lips, "Finally! Someone who agrees with me!"

As their conversation continued to grow, the two didn't notice the faint satisfied smile on Riley's lips.

After a while of talking about shows, school and things they hate about people, they stopped and a comfortable silence settled upon them. They were finally feeling a bit closer than before. Surprisingly, there were a bunch of things they had in common.

Victoria leaned in and shyly asked, "Hey, do you want to exchange numbers?"

Lola nodded and said, "Okay."