Oh Gong's past part 3

He was born from a volcano, and at that mountain, stands a fire pillar left behind by the spiritual realm.

That fire pillar breaths smoke every day. All the nearby villagers and human were scared and afraid.

Human would always go to his palace and beg him to remove the pillar, he sits in his chair, playing with his wine and smiled: I don't want to, why would I, how much would you give me?~

Money? Jewels?

The human claimed that the village has suffered from poverty for many years, if possible, they can offer him a woman to become his bride

He snickered.

There are many beautiful maidens in the spiritual realm, how could a mere human dare to dream of becoming The great sage Son Oh Gong's bride?

But, there's no loss. His days are boring......human girl? Seems interesting. Maybe he can tease her and watch her tremble in fear.

Human did not respect the deities, they only feared their power.

On the promised day, they sent a girl to Seuremdong. He thought, human are very interesting. As a whole, they are willing to sacrifice a weaker individual. They feared his power, yet is willing to sacrifice a young girl to bargain....... Humans are incredible. He thought sarcastically.

That girl, was filthy. He snapped his fingers and used a spell to make her clean. Her eyes were pure and sparkling.

I think, she is not welcomed by her community.

But strangely, she has a scent, drifting there and not in the air.

She was not afraid of him.

She was intrigued by his spell, she can't speak. She's mute.

Something was wrong with her mind, it's pure like a child. But she doesn't seem normal.

Of course, why would a normal human being take the risk? She probably did not volunteer for this. Perhaps she doesn't even know what's going on. She is beautiful, but, flawed.

Human, played dirty with the contract.

Should he return her back and burn down the village?

But, he saw her smile.

Although she has the body of a 20 years old woman, her mind remained like a child. She ran towards him, held his hand and snapped his fingers.

But nothing happened, and she looked noticeably disappointed.

She sat down on the ground next to him and looked at him blankly.

As if he found something interesting, he took her hand and snapped it again.

Bang!------ There are lights at her fingertips. Suddenly, a rain of petals starts to fall from the sky. She stares at the flowers and smiled blissfully.

At that moment, she was beautiful.

He was surprised, and the corner of his lips curved upward.

Whatever,

When you look at it, she's not that ugly.