Mermaid's tear part 5

"I'm going to kill you if you do this again!"

....................

"What?! The octopus reincarnated? Well, does that mean I have to be careful from now on when I'm eating octopus? Is it going to be a guy or a girl this time?"

In the morning, she faintly hears his voice from bed.

There is a telephone now? She thought she was living in a no man island.

She hears the sound of TV. Since when did they get a TV?

Then she opens her eyes wide and saw a bunch of new things in the room.

......A bunch of things to kill time

She doesn't even bother asking how all of these things arrived.

She saw him sitting on the sofa, watching a movie.

"You're awake?"

He asks without looking toward her.

She sits next to him but his eyes are glued to the screen.

"Cowie, will always believe that she can meet her fairy-nim."

That movie line startles her and makes her shiver.

This movie is.......

She suddenly remembers, Jonathan did say he's going to make a movie about her......!!

Feeling bashful from top to toe. She tries to take the remote control from him.

"Hurry and shut it off!!"

How can he watch this so calmly?

He raises his hand high and she struggles to steal it. All those lines that expressed her feelings and yearning for her fairy is making her embarrassed.

"Jin Seon Mi, did you really miss me that much." His lips curves as he smirks at her.

She suddenly lost her balance and falls onto him. His expression darkens and catches her. Both rolls down from the sofa......... There is something seductive about this. She's wearing white, straddling on top of him. Their bodies presses close together. At that moment, she doesn't not dare to move a muscle.

He's still holding her hands

She watches his throat move up and down as he swallows. Uh-oh......

He's always seducing her like this......

"Let go...."

"So, Cowie didn't know, in her heart, she has fallen in love with the fairy-nim long ago." The movie line echoes from the TV.

She feels so embarrassed and her heart is about to jump out of her throat.

He stops for a few second, and then let go.

She breathed in relief and slowly climb off him. At that moment, he suddenly got up and pulls her towards the sofa, slightly holding onto the back of her head. He searches for her lips and kisses it fiercely.

Her mind is completely blank.

This kiss is slightly different from usual. It's full of confidence.....and slight hint of desire.

She's becoming breathless.

She kisses him back, allowing herself to feel his love.

Although they have kissed many time. Every kiss is different.

She loves him.....

Love.......

When she thought she's about to run out of breath, he finally lets her go.

"Jin Seon Mi, this is your punishment, for running away when I was sleeping."

Her eyes open wide in surprise.

"You knew?!"

"Yeah."

"Then, the mermaid......."

He holds a finger to her lips.

"It's lucky.....that they can die together." He gently looks into her eyes. "And of course, we can too...."

"Thank you for loving me, Son Oh Gong."

As if she thought of something. She quickly plants a kiss on his lips.

This is really sudden. Usually, he's the one to take initiative.

He blanks out for a second, that that was enough time for her to run away.

That....was barely a kiss.

Her warmth still lingers on his lips.

How....How dare she make him........blush..........

She teases him so early in the morning and ran away irresponsibly ?!

His eyes glimmer with joy because of the early morning 'desert'.

"Jin Seon Mi. This movie is great! Are you sure you don't want to watch it together?" He jokes.

"No thanks!!.......!!!"

Half an hour later, just like their usual routine, they joke around at the kitchen and ate their breakfast blissfully.

_____________________

This is it for today! Hopefully, there will be new chapters soon. My heart aches for Oh Gong. Oh Gong ah~~~ it's ok, Seon Mi is back T.T