I will come for you part 7

Inside Sureumdong, his body starts to bleed as she watches. Everybody falls into silent.

The baby starts to cry. The soul of love is back..........but the phoenix's feather pendent suddenly snapped and broke.

His body, lying still is bathed in blood. What she witnesses right now shook her to the core.

These wounds are appearing out of nowhere, painting her vision red.

He's unresponsive, just like the broken pendant, he lies there totally lifeless.

On the way here, She felt helpless and lost. And now.....he indeed did something to worry her.

Is there anything she can do? She looks around. Everyone looks serious and intense. PK who arrived just a moment ago disappeared to get Ma Wang's help. The 3rd prince tries to force his way into the barrier but get repelled every single time.

She kneels on the floor, helplessly watching blood seeping out from his body.

It's so bright........

They only separated for several days. How could something like this happen? Then she realizes, it's not just him who always clings to her, she too........

She bangs her hands against the barrier. The thin yet sharp power radiates from the barrier, cutting her hands. In everyone's surprise, she falls inside the barrier. She tries to conceal her panic and worries. She holds onto his arm, calling his name.

One after another......

He does not respond. WHY??

Where is he?

If he's lost in time, then he will never be able to come back?

NO!!!

Where ever he is, she will follow. This is their promise!

She's not afraid of darkness or death, except, she cannot lose him!

She opens the sleeping potion and drinks a big mouthful. In everyone's frantic yelling, she leans over and picks up the broken pendant and wears it on her neck.

"He's already lost in time! You will be lost in the turbulence too !!!"

The 3rd prince says frantically trying to step into the barrier and gets repelled again.

Her lips curves and smiles tearfully.

So what?

If he's no longer in this world, the world becomes meaningless.

Where ever he is, she will come for him. Even, it's at the end of time.

She cradles his face with her hands, eyes looking at him intensely.

He's still waiting for her..........

Her right eye, flashes a hint of red.........