Custom-made for you part 2

She's napping at home, pure white clouds are floating freely in the sky.

Although she's napping, she's not really sleeping. She would nap for a short while and then wake up to check on the clock. He said that he needs to go out to do something. But's it's been a while since he went out. The house is so quiet, she's not used to this silence.

However, in the previous life, she was so used to be alone. But don't know since when, when he appeared in her life, she's not used to his absence.

When he's not here, she would think back to a lot of things that have happened in the past......

Although she tries not to think about it, it was still something she couldn't control.......

That matter.......must have also wounded him too.....What can she do to make him recover to his free and frank attitude?......She....isn't powerful enough to magic out a ton of cotton candies for him.....

But yesterday when she was washing his clothes, she saw him smiled as he was watching her.....

What is the reason ??......

......................

The phone suddenly starts to ring on the table, she picks it up,

"Miss Jin Seon Mi?" It's Oh Jong-nim's voice.

"Ye......Yes. Son Oh Gong is not home."

"Then, can you please accept the delivery in Hyung-nim's place." He says.

"Delivery?"

Is it a new washing machine???

Half an hour later, she heard something dropped on the doorstep outside their wooden house.

She opens the door only to find no one.

On the floor, there is a color book bound with strings.

Peter Pan???

She picks it up, eyes narrow in confusion as she stares at the gold prints on the book cover.

This is a book that she has read when she was young. But not a book that she would read anymore when she grown up......

She takes the book inside, carefully flipping open the first page.

Inside lies a piece of note.

An unfamiliar yet not so unfamiliar handwriting.

-Jin Seon Mi, Smile.-

She gasps, unable to hold her surprise. Something clicked in her mind. She knows that there is only one person who would call her name like that. And only one person who would say those words to her, only one...........

At that moment, she feels warm and bubbly.....

But, when she flips to the second page, the book emits a blue light.

Something powerful surrounds her. She's taken by surprise and her body slowly starts to disappear. And that book........gently falls onto the floor and silence resumes inside the wooden house.

Well, let's just call this not so Peter Pan story Peter Pan. Because he abused his powers, the male main character was changed to that arrogant monkey.

....................

The 11-year-old Jin Seon Mi lives in a happy and wonderful family.

A mother who loves to nag, a father who works hard and a loving and kind grandmother who would always make her tteoboki. And.....a little brother who doesn't like to talk, none of his sentences would exceed 5 words.