Predestined fate part 5

I can't fall asleep........

She lies on the sofa. Although she turned on every single light in the house, she still wants to sleep.

The house to empty and quiet without him. The TV screen flashes and her eyes are starting to drop.

But......she promised him.......

She holds back her sleepiness and goes into the kitchen to make coffee.

But, when she's halfway through drinking, she heard......bells.

She immediately becomes more alert and cautious......but, that sound.........is familiar........

In the living room, the sound of the TV suddenly stops. From the kitchen, she can see a faint ring of light flickering in the living room.

"DING~............... DING~......................"

That sound gently resonates in the air. She walks past the door and saw something lighting up inside a drawer in the living room.

She walks closer and holds her breath.

She opens the drawer, inside, lies a red bell.

That.................is a love bell ?!

She eyes slightly widen and listens to the bell. She reaches out to pick it up. How come something like this appeared here?

But, the moment when her hand contacts the bell.............

The red bell slowly begins to darken, eventually fully turning black. A hand shot out of thin air and grabs her hand. That.....is the same as the dream. The skins have fallen off. It looks disgusting and terrifying. Her surrounding darkens. That hand, is cold and has no intention of letting go.

She suddenly remembers that dream........

White robe, red dress, that's...............

"Hong-Ling! You!......are that priestess !!!" The name flies from her mouth. At the same moment, she also peeked at her face. It too, is fully rotten.

That person is laughing. And then, she can feel the other person holding onto her arm. The world starts to spin.........

"Jin Seon Mi !!!!"

______________________________

That familiar sound immediately becomes distant.

Dream........

Under the red moon, series of tortures is happening

"Do you love me? Do you love me ???"

The woman sobs

The man is covered in dirt. However, his eyes remained bright and fearless.

"Hong-Ling, I have told you long ago, I will protect you, but the person I love is not you."

The next moment, she cast a spell on the GGG. His heart constricts, he tumbles down to the ground, face covered in blood.

"WHY? We look the same. Why don't you love me? If you love her appearance, then we are the same. Others cannot differentiate us at all. If you love her personality, I can become like her for you. Then why can't you love me ??"

The woman is insane and mad.

She kneels on the ground and questions him. She continues to curse him. The GGG on his wrist darkens. Traces of dark blood oozes from his mouth. Yet, his eyes remain tolerant and determined.

"Human is born with one soul. No matter how much you change, you cannot become her."

"But my love was never less than hers!"

"You are wrong, you love is possessive and taking. That is not love!"

"You are my guardian! Why did you fall in love with someone else??!!" Her face is wet with tears. She clenches her teeth: "I HATE YOU !! You are supposed to love me!!! You can be mine only!!!"

"As long as I have the GGG, you will be mine forever!!"

No............

This is.....not love at all...........

Love is not about possessive, not about taking. But it should be caring, should be about warmth.....