Oh Gong's past part 6

He's ready for any form of punishment.

Human.... he's already seen it all.

Not even one of them came forward to defend him and explained why he took the pillar.

Doesn't matter.

The worse case scenario for him is to be erased completely. But, since the day she left, his mind hasn't settled.

The judgement finally came.

Oh Jong came and said that the decision was fiercely debated, but they don't plan to kill him. Instead, they want to imprison him forever.

What about her? He asked

What about her?

Back then, the lotus he took when he was drunk was her. The lotus was later lost in the human realm.

As a lotus, she used to listen to Buddha's chanting, been told that she is to bear a special fate. Yet, before her root was properly formed, she was taken by him and was under his care for a while. Then he lost her to the human world, a place full of filth.

A child was born, yet a normal human cannot endure her fate and continued to die.

This child is cursed.

She's was flawed, all of her senses were dulled until she meets the destined one.

If she wishes, she can be cleansed of all the filth and return to be a lotus.

But, she didn't want to.

Nor did she regret that decision.

He extinguished the fire pillar and the fire demon is about to break free. He was meant to die to seal the fire demon back. But, she's a lotus. Using her blood and flesh to fill up the fire pillar is enough in exchange.

"Where is she now?" He can hear himself asking Oh Jong.

Oh Jong sighs.

"Few days ago, that girl has already filled up the pillar."

Silence.

What is so good about him?

She used all of her blood.....to fill up that seal.....what is good about him?

He doesn't understand.

But, Oh Jong looked at him with shock. Just like a mortal, the great sage shed something called tears.

Oh Jong was hesitant, but took out a bottle and said, this is a wine given by the girl.

Sarcastically, he has never seen her in her normal state. But now in a blink, she already figured out what he likes?

That wine was rich in flavour. It's just like the wine that she loves to drink.

He drank it without hesitation, hoping to forget that heartless person.

And then.......

He indeed forgot all about it.