Children part 6

"Sacred Heart ......orphanage?!" He takes the orphanage director's business card, unable to hide the shock in his eyes.

"Are you sure this is the place?"

"Yes......the direct of the orphanage has changed several times. Many children's files were missing. But........we used some ways and still managed to find some information concerning Miss Jin Seon Mi when she was 11 years old." Oh Jong hands over a folder.

"Because I did not receive your permission, I have not looked at the contents inside."

He nods and added : "But I remember after Jin Seon Mi's grandma passed away, she was taken in by her uncle."

But how come, in that particular year, the orphanage would have her profile in their system?

But she wouldn't lie to him either.

"The.......investigator said that something happened that year, and then......." Oh Jong looks at his darkened expression.

"We are sure that the memories missing from that part particular year, Miss Jin Seon Mi was indeed living inside the Sacred Heart orphanage. After one year, she was taken back into her uncle's house again. After that, due to gossips and rumors, her uncles found her another house and make her live on her own."

"They didn't live together??"

He stares at the folder in his hand, his expression is intimidating.

".......It looks that way."

So, Oh Jong is saying that.......

She......was abandoned by her family.....when she was just 12 years old.

He feels suffocated.

She has birthdays but she has to spend the day alone. She has families but they never acknowledged her. He slowly closes his eyes. Indescribable feelings are drowning his heart. That little girl, she had chubby pink cheeks, a pair of big eyes. She held onto his hand carefully. She was overjoyed because of a fairy-nim's promise, she said that she would introduce him to her grandma. But then she cried sadly because he ignored their promise. And shortly after......she.....was......abandoned.......

Oh no........his heart......he feels terrible.

"And.....Hyung-nim........" Oh Jong looks at him in concern.

"The item we purchased arrived."

"Alright." He nods.

"The item and the instructions are here." Oh Jong takes out an old looking pocket watch, putting it in the great sage's hand.

"To use this watch, all you need to do is set it at a particular time and date, then you can explore the events that happened at that time point."

"Thank you. Oh Jong ah, there's something else I want to investigate. Go and find information on this person. He's an author, the name is Wen Siwon."