Children part 1

"Son Oh Gong, you can do a lot of things, right? Then, can you create a recommendation letter for me ?"

Over the past few days, she's been trying to find herself a job.

"I need a resume to find a job......or, should I go back to school to get some qualification? But entrance exams also need recommendation letter....."

"I think both are terrible ideas." He's polishing his treasured wine bottles and replies frankly.

"Before you find a job, shouldn't you focus on spending time with me? Why do you always want to work? Jin Seon Mi, has our family become poor? Are you absolutely sure that you know how to survive in the human world? And even before that, shouldn't you start a family with me first ?"

He said it outright. Although this is natural of him, in contrast, she is still easily embarrassed.

"It's not that we became poor, it's me who became poor......." She said, slightly upset.

At least when she was still human, she worked hard and supported herself well. But now she's just living off him and it just doesn't feel right for her.

Although she does plan to stay with him forever.......she feels like she should at least have a job.

He puts the bottle down, walks over and taps her head lightly.

He pulls over a chair and sits opposite of her, "I can feed you."

"I know. But then when I want to buy you a present, it won't be a surprise anymore."

His lips curves, heart filled with warmth.

He remembers back then, she promised something similar. She's always simple and loves to share. She's passionate about her job and it's never stingy when it's time to give.

"How about working in Oh Jong's company? I feel more reassured that way. Or, what do you want to do? Open another real estate agency? You are going to compete with Han-Joo?" He crosses his legs and begins to think.

"You resume and recommendation letter are indeed a problem. You can go and ask Oh Jong to sort this out for you."

"I still haven't decided what to do yet. But I thought I should be doing something....." She looks up.

"You can't let me rely on you too much. Or else I'm going to get dependent."

He looks at her in silence.

To be honest......he actually wants her to become more dependent on him.

This silly woman is always worried about troubling others and forgets to take care of herself.

"Do whatever you like. If you want to work, then go to work. Don't worry about salary and don't worry about when you will finish work. You can be an office lady today, be a real estate agent tomorrow, open a bookstore the day after. Anything is fine as long as you remember not to do anything dangerous. Because I will get worried. Don't laugh with other people. You can't eat lunch with them, or else I will get angry."

".............."

There's no way she's going open another real estate agent and compete with Han-Joo.

"Last thing, rules............." He looks at her with seriousness.

"When you do a good deed, it will come around and reward you. But when you do bad things, you will get punished. This rule applies to all and will not change. Also, do NOT enter into a contract easily with anyone else. Do not accept any strange things or offers. Because.....the rule with contract is that you MUST obey all the contents. If you accidentally agrees to a dangerous contract, the outcome is unimaginable."

"Just like.....the GGG?" She asks,

He stops for a second.

"That's right."

If the owner of the GGG wasn't Jin Seon Mi, things could become difficult and dangerous then.

"If a human resorted to using the power that exceeds their own limit for ambition and greed, when that person dies, they will become an evil spirit. Also, the source that provided that power will also fall into the cycle."

She falls into silence and gently bites onto the cap of the pen.

He knows that despite spending peaceful time on this island, it manages to mend and heal some of the scars from her death. But deep down, she can still remember the unforgettable pain from that day.

Even he could not fully recover from this horrible memories, how could she fully recover? Due to that reason, he never mentions the person that killed her in her previous life. When he brought her back from the underworld, the wound from that day could not be recovered. The amount of evilness that sword carried was terrifying. The scar remains on her abdomen. Whenever she sees the scar, she could probably remember the guy who killed her.

Samjang used her kindness to carry and cleansed the world of its sin and filth. But, no one is supposed to undergo such fate.

He must warn her of all the dangers in a roundabout way. She must learn that when faced with danger, she knows to seek protection behind his back.

"Jin Seon Mi, from the beginning since I've known you, you are considered as a person who is resilient and has a strong heart."

He caresses her forehead gently, eyes soft : "But, I also hope that from now on, you can rely on me more. It's ok to show me your weak side. If you encounter anything difficult, I beg you to ask me for favors, alright?"

"Back then, the one who made a contract with the great sage Son Oh Gong was the previous human Jin Seon Mi, so, is that contract still valid now?" She asks.

He holds onto her hand.

"Oi! How dare you mere demon disguised yourself as Jin Seon Mi and tried to fool me! Don't you know I, the great sage Son Oh Gong have a pair of fire eyes with golden pupils? (His eyes are special and allow him to see the true form of human/demon even when they are under disguise or shapeshift)

She knows he's trying to make her laugh, and indeed, it worked,

Resilient and strong hearted?

Actually.......she not as tough as he thinks.

When she was alone, all she wanted to do was to live and survive.

But after meeting him and falling in love, she can only greedily hope that they can stay together forever. That's all she wished for.

She used to think that becoming Samjang is a very unfortunate thing. But out of all the bad things that have happened, there was one thing that wasn't bad at all.

Falling in love with him

If things can start again, she would still choose to become Samjang. Otherwise, she wouldn't be able to fall in love him.

Regarding the death of her previous life, she's scared, but, never regretted anything.

Although time was short, although even if it only lasted for a moment. She obtained something extremely precious: His love and feelings.