Monster?

[SAY WHAAAA? another deep blue update?

Yes. Because my birthday is Sunday and I wanted to write more of this story.

Now I don't know if guys are upset about me not posting a I need this,I need You chapter, but I'm kinda having writers block again.

I'm trying.

Also, the Sinful one-shot will hopefully be done either tomarrow or Sunday, and I'll post it.

It's almost 2000 words already. And I'm not done.

Oh boy. Anyway, please enjoy this chapter ^-^]

Lapis POV.

This is bad. Why is she HERE? I watched as Martin stood over her, a sickening grin on his face.

Well DO something. We can't let them hurt her...

"What am I supposed to do!?" I whispered, taking in the scene. Peridot was backing up, a nervous look on her face.

"I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you all... I was just..." Martin grabbed her arm, but another one of them grabbed her other arm, and they stared eachother down.

I saw some people in the crowd back away, and some even walked out of the party altogether...

But one person in particular raised a red flag.

Nix.

She was standing a few inches behind Martin, looking peridot over as she squirmed helplesly. I twitched.

Mine.

I scrunched my toes up and narrowed my eyes, taking a few steps forward.

She's mine.

A few more people took notice of me, and backed off. But Martin still held peridots wrist, pulling her roughly away from the other guy who had her, and I felt the air get more serious as i grew closer to the small group.

Nix and Martin looked up at this moment, and I saw Nix narrow her eyes a bit. But I payed no mind.

Peridot noticed me too, and her eyes widened. She opened her mouth but Martin quickly held it closed with his free hand.

"Lapis... buddy. I believe I saw her first." He grined wickedly and tightened his grip on her wrist.

I pushed the few people who stood in my way out, and stopped about 2 feet from him.

Wrong.

I saw a flash of fear in his eyes, but they narrowed. He pushed peridot back to the ground, and I attacked.

-------------------------------------------

Peridot POV.

I didn't have the slightest clue what was happening. I was terrified. I landed face down onto the ground, but quickly scrambled up, where I was met with a brown haired girl.

She smiled, and I backed away. I looked backwards as well, and saw a horrifying sight. The man who had caught me was lying on the ground, a wound slashed across his chest.

And above him, stood lapis. I couldn't see his face, but one of his hands stuck out from his bday, and they had... claws?

I froze there, and saw the man sit up slightly from the ground, looking up at lapis with a look of pure hatred.