Chapter 1

Jewel

364 Days Later

One year tomorrow.

I laid in bed and stared at the sky out the window. I called off work today. Honestly the heaviness in my heart couldn't be able to withstand annoying customers today. I clenched on to my pillow tightly and sighed deeply.

"Jewel get up."

"Edwin kiss my ass I'm not getting up," I groaned covering my face with the blanket.

The blanket was pulled off of me and I sat up angrily. He grabbed my phone and I stood up.

"Edwin give me my phone and my blanket," I growled and he raised his eyebrows at me.

"Take your ass to the bathroom. Freshen up, EAT and then we can talk," he replied.

"Give me my phone Edwin!" I yelled trying to take it from him but he stretched his arm out behind him.

"Jewel get your ass in the shower! I'm not fucking playing with you!" He barked and I stared at him quietly.

I got some clothes and snatched my towel from the hook.

"Good, breakfast will be waiting you brat," Edwin said I stuck up my middle finger at him.

-

I ran downstairs ruffling my curls and saw Brandon and Edwin cooking. Brandon turned towards me and smiled.

"Good morning," he smiled putting a plate of pancakes on the table.

"Morning B. Where's Rose?" I asked sitting at the table.

"Right here! Someone had a rough morning," she laughed walking in with Celine.

She found out she was pregnant the week after Zion fell in the coma

She found out she was pregnant the week after Zion fell in the coma. It's honestly what kept us sane this whole time. Having a baby around especially my best friends' baby has helped. I quickly got up and took Celine in my hands.

"Hi baby," I smirked kissing her face and she giggled. Celine instantly calmed down and Rose rolled her eyes.

"Great with kids and doesn't want any. Suck my di-"

"Language!" Brandon instantly gasped and we all laughed.

"So can we not stay home tonight? Let's hit a club," Edwin sighed shoving bacon in his mouth.