Chapter 11

Rose

I immediately pressed call and it went straight to voicemail. I threw my phone at Nick and he instantly woke up.

"What happened?" He groaned stretching.

"Brandon- he- uh- he broke up with me and he's not here And I don't know where he is and I don't know what happened last night and god he left Celine too-"

"WOAH! Take a fucking breath!" Nick yelled as he joined me in the bed. "What is going on?"

I gave Nick my phone and his eyebrows raised instantly. He scratched the back of his head and took out his phone.

"B? Where are you?... dude what the hell is going on?.... how are you gonna just not only leave your girl but your child-" his eyes widened and stared down at me in shock. "Ok I will. Hurry up."

"W-What happened?" I asked as he hung up the phone.

"Rose you're gonna have to let him go-"

"What the fuck-"

"He's coming here and you're not gonna like-"

My phone rang next to me and I saw a message from an unknown number.

"Rose don't open-"

I opened the chat and saw Brandon naked in another bed. My eyes widened and I covered my mouth.

Unknown: He was great btw 😉

I dropped my phone and tears began to pour down my face. Nick sighed and brought me into his arms. After about five minutes of crying I got up and yanked a suitcase from the closet.

"I can't fucking believe he would throw this all away," I choked throwing his clothes in the suitcase.

"Rose re-"

The door opened and Brandon rushed inside and we stared at each other. I threw his cologne at him and he dodged it making it crash against the floor.

"How could you do this to me?!" I cried.

"Rose it's not what it looks like-"

"Brandon you were fucking naked in another girl's bed!" I screamed and Nick got to his feet.

"Imma go-"

"Nope stay here just in case I try to kill him," I barked and Brandon sighed.

"Rose I-" his phone rang cutting him off and he looked down at it. He swallowed hard and put his phone in his pocket. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for?" I asked.

"I.. I didn't mean for you to find out like this. The girl sent the message not me. I tried to get here before you saw it but-"

"Get out."

"Rose I-"

"I thought you were gonna tell me some crazy story to justify all of this but it's true. You promised you weren't gonna hurt me and god what about Celine?" I screamed as tears continued to pour down my face.