Chapter 49

Rose

"Brandon how the hell did you make it look so easy?" Zion spat collapsing on the couch.

Everyone was over. The boys, Elom, Fiffany, Charolette and Sunny. We were having our weekly Friday dinners and Zion put Justin back to sleep.

He's a crier. Just like his mom.

"I'm a natural man," Brandon shrugged.

"So guys... we've been getting a lot of hits. Fans want a tour. Simon called me this morning," Edwin said.

"I just had a kid a few months ago Ed," Zion sighed covering his face.

"We have options," he replied.

"Explain because I have a whole kid too," i said raising an eyebrow.

"He's offering two buses. One for me, Austin and Brandon. Then the other one for Zion, Nick, y'all girls and the babies-"

"Wait. So we go on tour WITH you guys?" Jewel asked.

"If you want. So basically the bus will be bigger for the babies' needs. I know Brandon that's your kid but Nick is her man to sleep with so-"

"Yea I got it," Brandon laughed cutting Edwin off.

"But it's up to the mothers. If you're comfortable traveling with the kids," Edwin said and I looked at Jewel.

She looked uneasy about it. Justin wasn't even a year old. I was fine traveling with Celine but I'm not going without Jewel.

"I'm not going without Jewel," I spat and everyone looked at Jewel.

"Honestly I'm a little eh about it," she sighed.

"It's completely your choice no pressure love," Edwin smiled.

"I need more details of the bus," she replied.

Nick took out his phone and FaceTimed Simon.

Simon: hey Mara!

Nick: we all here uncle Si what's up?!

Simon: just driving home. Have y'all thought about it? Did Edwin tell you guys?

Jewel: hey Simon it's Jewel. I just need to know more details on the bus and stuff

Simon: well the boys will have the same bus as last year. The bigger bus includes two private bedrooms, one bathroom, a kitchen with a microwave and such. Also the living room will have fences and a small space for the kids to sit or lay. All rug. The bathroom has a medicine and first aid storage available. How does that sound?

I looked at Jewel and she looked at me as well. She smiled lightly and I felt my spirits lift.

Jewel: Ok... ok. That sounds good to me.

Simon: great! This tour I want to get the word out about you guys more. A lot of promotion. Because by next year I want to work on the second album. And the following hopefully go on a world wide tour. I have faith by then you guys will have made it big.