Chapter 40

Rose

Nick stared at me confused. I stared at him and I just wish he saw right through me. But I feel like he knew what was about to go down.

"Rose... it's ok," Nick spat.

"Nick shut up. Just shut up-"

"Just do it. For Celine just do it-"

"Nick oh my god stop please," I cried as my hand began shaking.

Nick stepped over to me and made the gun touch his chest. His eyes were watery and tears were pouring down my face. Brandon came next to Nick and pushed him.

"Rose now. Do it-"

"Brandon your fucking kid-"

"Both of you shut up! Just shut up!" I cried and I made eye contact with Jewel.

She widened her eyes at me and I nodded at her. She erupted in sobs and Zion looked at her confused. He looked at me and I nodded at him too. I looked back at Brandon and I was mad but he was the love of my life. I looked at Nick.. and my heart shattered. He really did nothing wrong. He was just a lost soul with a good heart that put his all into me. And what I'm going to do now was going to kill him more than anyone here.

I pointed the gun at Nick and he closed his eyes. Which is what I wanted him to do. And everything else happened in slow motion. I turned to Andrew and stuck up my middle finger at him while pointing the gun at myself. I pulled the trigger and the gunshot ran in my ear. But it didn't hit me. Andrew twisted my arm up and I shot at the sky. He gripped my throat and brought me in close.

"You thought you could get out of this?" He snarled. "You're coming with me now."

He set me down and I clenched my eyes shut. I turned around and Nick was pissed. Brandon was kneeled on the ground covering his face.

"Fuck Rose," Nick spat turning around crying.

My heart tore at the scene but I couldn't choose. I just couldn't. I brought Andrew into their lives so should've been the one to die. He turned around me and gripped my arms.

"Are you insane? You can't fucking do that to me. You don't have the fucking right to leave me-"

"Nick please stop-"

"No. Do you or do you not understand how much you mean to me? What you will always mean to me? You're my person and I would lose my fucking mind-"

"I'm sorry. I couldn't choose. He's my problem. It shouldn't be yours or even Brandon's-"

"Rose. Stop saying dumb shit."

"Rose we're leaving and if ANYONE stops her we WILL kill you ALL!" Andrew growled.

"Rose please don't go-" Brandon cried looking up at me.

"I have to-"

"I lost my mind last time please don't go-"

"You'll be alright. Take care of Celine," I said plainly.

I turned around and began walking towards Andrew's car. It was about time I stood up to this. This was my fight. No one else's.