Chapter 12

1 Month Later

Jewel

Things have changed.

Edwin moved out to the house that was meant for us two. Of course he has girls coming in and out. Nick and Austin live with Rose and I still. Brandon has been MIA this whole month in Texas. He doesn't even post but sometimes we see him on Halie's stuff. Zion got his own place after he and I had a terrible fall out.

*Flashback*

"Where are you going?"

"Out Zion-"

"With?" He asked getting to his feet.

"With Cameron," I sighed turning towards him.

"The dude from the party?"

"Yes Zion-"

"Wow ok," he laughed shaking his head.

"What's the joke?"

"Am I always gonna be last resort to you?" He barked.

"Don't go there-"

"Nah im going there. Jewel why are you always going for the wrong one?!"

"Zion just back off! I can't do this with you right now!-"

"You're a bitch you know that?-"

"Ok 'I fucked Malu and Jewel the same day'," I growled.

"We not together though. If we were together I would be straight and you know that!-"

"No I don't! You've always been a flirt!-"

"You said yes to my proposal so wassup?" He spat.

"I trusted you back then-"

"You got a lot of nerve talking about trust -"

"Fuck you Zion! This is exactly why I don't choose you! You're immature! And your mouth is fucking reckless!" I screamed as tears began to well up.

"No you just don't like hearing the truth when it's being thrown your way you fucking hypocrite!"

"No you're just an asshole Zion! And you like to believe you're this honest person when you're always ran by your fucking emotions! Think with your mind instead of your balls!" I screamed and I walked out the door slamming it behind me.

*Over*

When I came back he was gone. His room was empty and Rose was sad in her room. Rose has been better recently. We connected with our childhood friend Justin. We bumped into him at a party a while ago and been keeping contact.

 We bumped into him at a party a while ago and been keeping contact