Chapter 45

Jewel

Times has passed.

Things were getting better with everyone. Austin and Fiffany moved in together by Venice Beach. Sunny moved in with Edwin. Brandon was single but he was building an at-home recording studio for the boys. He was doing great with Celine as well. Rose and Brandon aren't awkward anymore. They have a good friendship and honestly they get along better that way. Nick has been cleared to dance professionally finally and Rose was back to her normal self. She was taking scar creams and eating like crazy to gain her weight back. She stopped modeling but she has been an amazing influencer. She's also been writing a lot of music.

On to me and Zion.

We got a divorce.

Just kidding.

My hair grew to my shoulders. My eyebrows fully grew in again as well as my eyelashes. I've been doing a little modeling and being a spokesperson here and there. Zion has been taking up modeling as well and him and the boys are working on Prettymerch along with their own clothing line.

I was happy for all of us.

But right now I have news that's gonna change a lot of things.

But before we get there it's my fucking birthday.

I was having a party and I had family coming in from Canada. We rented out a hall and everything for the occasion.

"Girl you ready?" Rose asked coming in my room.

"Wow you look amazing," she smiled

"You too boo," I smirked.

"Guys imma start the car- wow," Nick said and stopped as he saw Rose

"Oooop," I mumbled turning around.