Chapter 33

Rose

I rang the door bell and my heart beated faster with every second. Brandon intertwined his fingers with mine and we exchanged stares filled with tears.

The door opened and his mom gasped at the sight of us. She burst into tears and engulfed us in hugs quickly.

"Hey mom," Brandon sighed as she released us.

"Hey baby. She's good. She's good. Come in," she smiled wiping her tears.

I walked in after her and my heart instantly dropped at the sight of Celine playing on the floor. I covered my mouth as she got to her feet and her eyes widened.

"MOMMY!" She screamed running to me.

"Hey baby," I cried as I opened my arms to her.

She threw herself in them and Brandon kneeled next to me. He wrapped his arms around us both as she looked over to him.

"Dada," she giggled poking his face.

He playfully bit her finger as he allowed his tears to fall down. I pressed my lips on her forehead and suddenly I felt complete. We stood hugging on the floor for a while until she whined to be let go. She went back to playing with her toys and I admired her. She's gotten a little bigger and chunkier. Her hair grew to her waist. She looked beautiful.

I got up to face Brandon's mom and said, "I could never thank you enough for taking care of her."

"She has a lot of expressions of my husband," she sighed as her eyes got watery.

Brandon looked at her and bit down on his jaw. He got to his feet and put an arm around her.

"She does," he smiled.

"Are you two..? Back together or...?" She asked.

Brandon smirked at me and I blushing slightly remembering the night before. The door opened and Halie walked in. She dropped her purse and screamed running to Brandon.

"Oh my god hi!" She yelled and hen came running to me.

"Hey Halie!" I smiled hugging her tightly.

-

The Uber pulled up to the house and I felt my heart flutter. We were back home. We stood in Brandon's moms house for the remainder of the week and... here we are.

We climbed out of the Uber car and Brandon held Celine in his arms. He handed her to me as he grabbed all of our luggage. The door opened and Zion and Jewel came outside.

"BITCH!" Jewel screamed running to me.

"Child present," I laughed.

She wrapped her arms around us and I giggled at her embrace. Zion jumped on Brandon and they laughed. My one true pairing.

Jewel went to Brandon as Zion came to me. He kissed my forehead and kissed Celine's. He hugged us tightly and I sighed into his chest.

"I was worried love," he mumbled.

"Me too. Is he here?" I asked and he released me.