Chapter 34

Rose

"Are you ok with me going to dinner with Nick?" I asked applying lip gloss.

"Yea.. yea I am. It's your choice," Brandon replied plainly.

I turned to him and he had a sad expression on his face. I went over to him and climbed on his lap. I took his phone and threw it to the side leaning forward on him. His hands gripped my ass as I pressed my lips on his.

"Don't feel a way about it. Nothing is going to happen ok?" I reassured and he nodded.

"I don't want to lose you Rose. I want you to be mine and only mine forever," he replied looking up a him.

I sighed at him and kissed him once more.

"Brandon relax. I'm here ok?" I smiled and he nodded smiling slightly.

"Ok love. Have fun. Sort of," he said as I got off of him.

I laughed to myself and shook my head at him.

"I'll text you when I'm coming back."

-

I walked outside and he was already waiting by the car. He looked great.

He looked up to meet my eyes and his eyes wandered down my body

He looked up to meet my eyes and his eyes wandered down my body. He bit down on his jaw and looked away quickly. He opened the door for me and I smiled as I got in.

He limped to the other side and I smirked realizing the effort he's putting in. He got in the car and he smirked as he pressed play.

"Can't Touch This" came on and we laughed as we immediately started dancing goofy in our seats. He began driving as throwback after throwback started playing. No words were exchanged, just funny facial expressions as we danced to the music. I took out my phone and snapped us and he laughed uncontrollably.