Chapter 36

Rose

I couldn't breathe.

Celine really almost died on me. And it's all my fault. I should've drunk it first to make sure. But who would've known Andrew would've popped up at this random diner just to poison my drink. This whole thing is just getting crazier. This guy is too determined like fuck get a new bitch and leave me alone.

The doors to the emergency room opened and Nick came in. I got to my feet and erupted in tears once more. He wrapped his arms around me tightly as he ssshhed me.

"What happened love?" He asked as we sat back down.

"Brandon and I took her out to this diner. We ordered our food. I was gonna drink my milkshake but then Celine whined for it so gave her some. All of a sudden she started coughing and choking and she was turning white and purple. Brandon took care of the 911 stuff because I couldn't stomach it so, I checked the milkshake and it smelt terrible. So I literally ran in the kitchen and fuckin Andrew was across the kitchen. He said it was meant for me," I explained as I wiped my tears.

"Oh shit... fuck man. I know he's mad because we're testifying against him," Nick sighed covering his face. "Is she going to be ok?"

"Yea yea... they took care of it but still man. I thought she was gonna die and I swear Nick I would've gone right after her-"

"Hey hey.. relax. Don't talk like that she's fine ok? Where's B?"

"Doing some paperwork. What happened with Faiza?" I asked.

"She got grounded apparently which is weird for someone our age- FUCK what time is it?" He asked checking his phone.

I looked at my watch and said, "11:51."

"Oh shit. We were gonna chill at midnight-"

"Oh then go dude-"

"What? No I should stay here with you-"

"Nick it's ok. Brandon is here. Celine is fine and I'm fine. Go before you get there too late," I replied and he sighed.

"God text me if anything. Literally and I'll be here in five minutes-"

"Nick can you fucking go," I smirked and he smiled softly at me. "Oh I like the haircut by the way."

He kissed my cheek and got to his feet. He turned around and walked alway. I touched my cheek and sighed leaning on it.

"You ok?" Brandon asked approaching me.

"Yea Nick just came by to check on us," I replied getting to my feet.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I gripped his shirt. He planted kisses all over my face and I sighed in relief.

"She's going to be fine."

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I saw a personal text from unknown.

Unknown: How well do you really know Faiza?🤔

I stared at it and felt my insides burn.