Chapter 17

Brandon

I didn't tell no one I was coming.

To be honest I wasn't sure if I was coming. I didn't know the reaction I would get from the boys. Rose. Celine. If she even remembered me. My heart ached every moment I was away from Rose and Celine. If only I can explain to her what went down..

But I can't.

"Here goes nothing," I mumbled to myself and opened the door.

I was instantly greeted by Zion's mom. Then a few people started coming to me and I was overwhelmed.

"Brandon!" Jack J yelled and I smiled at him.

"Hey!" I smiled bro hugging him.

Someone attacked me with a hug and I saw Halie's big head.

"Dude I live with you," I laughed.

"You're here. She asked if you were coming and I'm glad you did the right thing," she smiled.

I looked up and there went my damn air. We stood staring at each other for a moment until Nick came with Celine in his hands. He met eye contact with me and his face went serious as well. I looked at Celine and my heart dropped. She looked beautiful.

"She.. she grew," I spat and Nick glared at me.

"Yea you missed a lot," he replied putting Celine on the floor. "Celine go."

She got to her feet and looked at me. Her mouth went wide instantly giving me a huge smile. She raised her arms to me and I kneeled down to the floor. She walked over to me and my heart raced. I opened my arms and she collapsed in them.

"Oh my god baby you're walking!" I spat holding her tightly. Tears poured down my face and I picked her up in my arms. "I'm sorry I wasn't here for that."

There was a lot of 'aaawwwss' and there were a few people getting emotional as well. I looked at Rose who had tears pouring down her face and she was leaning on Nick. She wiped her face carefully and I stepped over to her slowly. I was shaking so much. I needed her. I needed Celine. I needed my family back.

"What are you doing here?" She asked parting from Nick.

Tears still poured down my face at the moment and rush of emotions. Rose looked amazing. Just pure perfection. As always.

"I.. I couldn't miss it," I mumbled and her face turned angry.

"We will talk later," she growled low and I nodded.

I wiped my tears and looked back at Celine. She was smiling at me and touching my face. I playfully bit her hand and she giggled making my heart flip.

"B.." Edwin smiled wrapping an arm around me.

Zion glared at me and I sighed deeply. I know he's not a fan of me. Austin smiled awkwardly and Nick had the most pissed off face out of all of them. Screw me.

"Dude your hair? What the hell did I miss and oh my god Jewels hair is gone too," I gasped and they both laughed.

"Listen I tried to talk him out of it. I look good. He looks like an Easter egg," Jewel laughed.