Chapter 41

Rose

It's been a month.

With no outside contact and absolute hell being away from my family. Andrew let me in a room. He locked it 24/7. I had my own personal bathroom. It was like a two star rating hotel here. I actually had a fucking tv.

But the things being done to me... It was too much. He's beaten me when I refuse to talk. He's starved me. He's raped me. Drugged me.

Over it.

The door opened and Andrew walked in with a plate of food. He sat on the edge of the bed and I bent my knees to my chest. He placed the food on my bed and I glared at it.

"You need to eat," he groaned.

"No."

"Suit yourself. Get dressed we're going to a party," he spat and I looked up at him.

"We're going outside?" I croaked.

"Yes. Your clothes are in the closet. Be ready in 30 minutes," he barked and slammed the door behind him.

I got to my feet and went to the closet. I opened it and saw a black dress on a hanger. I grabbed it and raised my eyebrow at the expensive quality. I took it and went to the bathroom. I showered quickly and put on the dress. I straightened my hair and did light makeup. Unfortunately I had to spend most of the time covering up fucking bruises.

I finished getting ready and Andrew came in the room in a flannel and jeans

I finished getting ready and Andrew came in the room in a flannel and jeans. He eyed me up and down and licked his lips which made me shiver.

"Oh tonight you're mine," he smirked and I crossed my arms uncomfortably. "Let's go."

-

The car pulled up to a building with a lot of people screaming outside. I looked closely and saw posters of ..

PRETTYMUCH.

I looked at Andrew already with my eyes watering.

"Where are we? What's going on-"

"Oh didn't you know? Your band got back together. Here's your phone maybe you can keep up with what's been going on in the group chat. And if you reply I promise you Nick will have a bullet in his head," Andrew smirked handing my phone over.

I snatched my phone quickly and went to the group chat. I skimmed through it and read some messages.

Unknown: if anyone asks, Rose abandoned her daughter and is no where to be found. Brandon stay in town, I'm not done with you yet.