Chapter 44

Nick

We got to the house and Rose took in a deep breath. The front doors opened and Austin stumbled outside with Celine in his arms staring at us worried. He had a messy bun, a robe and slides. Bitch he looked like a whole mother.

"WELL CAN YALL TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?!" He yelled.

"WE WON!" Zion yelled running to him.

Austin put down Celine and they ran to each other jumping in each other's arms. Rose put down her bag and literally almost collapsed as Celine ran to her. She kneeled down and welcomed Celine into her arms.

"Baby," she cried holding her tightly.

Brandon smiled at them and he looked up at me. He came to me and let out his hand. "I just want peace Nick."

"Alright. We're good," I sighed doing a handshake with him.

"She ended things with us. Just letting you know," he said looking down.

"I'm sorry about that," I replied looking down. "What're you gonna do from here on out?"

"I'm going to spend two weeks with my mom in Texas and then I'll come back. I'm moving in with Edwin."

"Brandon I'm sorry-"

"Nick you did nothing wrong. Remember that. She didn't either. At the end of the day I lied and I betrayed her trust. And I got to suffer the consequences. Now I just want to focus on being a great dad and our music."

"That's good. Keep the positive attitude. And dude.. you're young. We all are. It's ok to fuck up. We're not perfect. But just learn from it. Don't disappear from their lives. Don't let Celine grow up like her dad isn't around," I said and he nodded.

"I won't. I put that on my life," he replied.

-

Next door opened and Faiza came out her house. She saw Rose and they ran to each other. They hugged each other and I kind of cringed. Just a little.

"I'm so happy you're safe! And what happened with Andrew?" She asked as they walked back to us.

"He's locked up for good. It's finally... over," Rose smiled.

"It was about time."

-

We all sat in the living room. Faiza was home. It was just the boys, Jewel and Rose. We just finished coming up with an idea to share our story to our fans and the world. We needed to explain why things been hectic and it's safe to be around us now.

We went on IG live and immediately thousands of fans came on.

"Yo it's prettymuch!" Edwin yelled.

"Woo-oo!" We all yelled.

"So we are finally going to explain why things have been so hectic. We owe you guys an explanation," Brandon started.

"I'll start," Rose cut in. "My ex had gotten physical with me and Nick our hothead beat the hell out of him sending my ex on a rage. He literally went crazy. He began threatening us and things got very violent."