Chapter 23

Rose

Jewel and Zion walked first down the aisle and everyone was clapping and taking pictures. I looked over at Brandon and he smiled shyly at me. I looked at Nick and he had a serious expression and looked down. I looks back at Brandon as we met in the middle. He let out his arm and I grabbed it softly.

"You look breathtaking," he smiled and I looked down.

"Thank you. You look great," I replied.

I looked behind me and saw Nick staring right at me.

Ah fuck what a night this is going to be.

Jewel

Everyone was happy.

Seeing my family and Zion's family engage and everyone smiling wide. This is what I needed. To see the people I love happy.

There was kids running around and dancing. Including Austin.

Arms wrapped around me and I smiled at the similar scent. I grabbed onto them and leaned my head against his.

"Happy love?" Zion asked.

"Extremely. It's almost unreal," I smiled looking at him.

He pressed his lips on mine and we made our way to our circle of friends.

"Oh guys I want to introduce you to our new neighbor Faiza. She's one of us now," I introduced and everyone shook her hand.

"You're gorgeous," Sunny smirked.

"Thank you," she giggled.

"Can we dance?" Justin groaned grabbing onto Rose.

She rolled her eyes and slipped to the dance floor. Zion grabbed my hands and pulled me as well. Everyone randomly paired and we danced.

-

"I found a love.. for me.."

I stopped dancing with Zion once the song came on and he sighed knowingly. He looked around and whistled nodding his head at me. I turned around and saw Edwin walking over to us smiling.

"May I?" He asked and Zion stepped back nodding.

He grabbed my hand and held my waist with the other. I smiled at him as the song continued to play.

"Cause we were just kids when we fell in love. Not knowing what it was."

"I'm so happy for you Jewel," he smiled looking down at me. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you Ed. I'm happy you're here and that we're good," I replied.

"It's been hard. The whole mess. But I wouldn't change it for the world. I'm grateful for your part in my life and Zion's. And I'm honored to be a part of this celebration. I want nothing but the absolute fucking best for you Curly," he sighed with his voice shaking.

My eyes began to water up and I nodded pulling him into a huge hug. "I love you Edwin."

"I love you too. Thank you for this dance," he replied releasing me.