Chapter 48

Rose

Caption: He's the cutest bye 😩❤️

I locked my phone and in came the notifications. I don't even wanna look to be honest. That was the first picture I've put of Nick on my social media.

I looked at the comments and took a deep breath scrolling through them.

***: .... Brandon was the cutest to you last year... but 🤷🏼‍♀️

***: PLEASE TELL ME YOURE DATING. 😍 LIKE YOURE LEGIT WTH YOUR BEST FRIEND I CANT-

***: band hopper uhh

***: whore 🤦🏼‍♀️ how is B ok with this 🤣

***: if y'all happy so am i ❤️

***: I mean... first Jewel of course her best friend a homie hopper too

***: her poor confused child 😭

@zionkuwonu LOL y'all not coming for my girl. Ya don't know what went down and that's that. Let niggas be happy man 👌🏼

@rosemarie thanks Z ☝🏻

I felt shuffling next to me and saw Nick waking up. He looked at his phone and saw notifications rolling in.

"What is going on? God I feel like everyday something is going on," he sighed picking up his phone.

I stood quiet and sighed as I continued to read the comments.

@therealnickmara If she not smiling there's gonna be a problem

@therealnickmara If she not smiling there's gonna be a problem. I know this is quite a shock but above all this is my best friend. And if she's hurting imma lose my shit. What went down between her and Brandon is the PAST and what's happening between us was NOT expected or out of spite. And to put y'all in check I made the first move. And YES Brandon and I are still BROTHERS. And YES I love HER. Be happy for me. Y'all never seen me like this after all these years being in Prettymuch. And I need you guys to chill with the bullying. Thanks.