Chapter 30

Rose

We've been traveling for days.

We've taken a bus to the other side of Texas, then from there we got side tracked. But finally we've arrived in Orlando, Florida. At 2:57 in the god damn morning.

We exited out the bus and it was p-o-u-r-i-n-g. We grabbed our suitcases and ran to the nearest bus station. Brandon checked the times as thunder roared above us. I began shivering violently and my hair began to stick to my skin.

"Fuck. It doesn't come for another 20 minutes with the storm," Brandon yelled over the rain.

He looked over at me and took off his jacket. He ran to me and attempted to put his jacket around me but I stopped him.

"No Brandon you only have a tank top. I don't want you to get sick-"

"Rose shut up. You're in a tank top as well and rather me than you. Put the damn jacket on," he snapped moving my arms and putting the jacket around my shoulders.

I rolled my eyes and held onto the jacket. He was soaked. He looked around helplessly and took off his glasses. He ran back to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

"Come on," he said as we grabbed our luggage.

We began running down the pathway honestly just hoping to find a place. After a good 15 minute run we finally approached a motel. Brandon grabbed my suitcase and I ran inside the lobby. He came in behind me and shook his hair to the side.

"A room for two please. Two nights," Brandon sighed and I turned around.

I was feeling so many things. It was hard saying bye to Celine but I know it's the best thing to do for her safety. And for Nick's. But I'm never away from her.

"Come on love," Brandon said walking next to me.

He lead me to the hall outside again as I ran behind him to our room. He opened the door and he let me inside first. He looked around outside carefully and came inside as well.

He closed the door and all you can hear is our teeth chattering. He came to me and rubbed my arms fast. He looked around and saw a temperature control on the wall. He raised it to 75 and then went to the bathroom.

"I started a warm shower. Go," he commanded and I didn't even argue.

I'll press him about his attitude later but I'm fucking cold. I went in the shower and sighed in relief at the warmth. I did my normal routine and walked back in the room with a towel wrapped around my body.

He looked over at me and looked away quickly. Sadly too.

He got up from the windowsill and went to the bathroom. I began getting dressed and I sat in the bed turning the tv on.

I flipped through the channels and stopped when I heard, "Bella you are my life now."

Oh why the fuck not watch some Twilight. Gladly watch another girl go through emotions than rather deal with mine. Whenever you think your life is bad at least you can have sex and not worry about dying.