Chapter 14

Jewel

"Yo bitch get up- OH SHIT!"

I groaned loudly at Rose's outburst and Zion shifted next to me.

Oh wait.

I sat up gripping the blanket and Rose was literally frozen with her eyes and mouth wide open.

"You'll be alright," I laughed as Zion sat up.

He leaned against the wall and rubbed his eyes. He looked over at me and smiled. "Good morning."

"Listen, Nick and I are going to Toys R Us in 2 hours if ya wanna join. Got me fucked up too early," she spat shaking her head walking out the room.

I laughed slightly at her and the door closed. I made eye contact with Zion and he was staring down at me smiling.

"Good morning," I smirked as he opened his arms to me. I laid on his chest and his arms wrapped around me.

"How you feel?"

"Great. I had a great time," I replied looking up at him.

"So did I baby," he smiled kissing down my neck and shoulders.

"Are we gonna go with them?" I asked.

"Sure why not," he sighed getting to his feet.

"Z," I called. He turned around and raised his eyebrows. "You got a nice ass."

"You too," he winked and I laughed shaking my head.

-

"Ride with the mob, Alhamdulillah. Check in with me and do your job. Ferg is the name, Ben Baller did the chain. Tourneau for the watch, presi Plain Jane," we sang as we approached Toys R Us.

Nick parked the car and we climbed out. Nick carried Celine and Rose walked along side him. We walked inside the store and Zion instantly walked towards the video game section. I shook my head at him and continued walking with Nick and Rose.

"Celine what do you want hm?" Nick asked looking down the aisles.

We approached the toddler side and Nick put Celine on the floor. She crawled to a playhouse and smiled at the music that began playing.

"Ok so that's one thing she wants-"

"Nick that's $75-"

"And I don't give a damn," he said cutting Rose off.

Nick grabbed the box behind the set and Celine crawled to the leggo blocks bin. She dismissed it and crawled to the display of a kid park. I picked her up and sat her on the top of the slide.

"Come here Celine," I smiled opening my arms.

She giggled lightly and pushed herself down. She laughed the whole way down and I picked her back up kissing her head.

"So we're building a park set-"

"Nick you're really wild'n out-"