Chapter 29

Zion

She couldn't be for real.

"Wait.. what? You're what?" I asked sitting on the bed.

She sat up and faced me with tear stained cheeks. I cupped her face and wiped them softly. I hate seeing her cry.

"I'm pregnant Zion," she mumbled and my heart dropped.

*Flashback*

"This treatment will affect you having kids," the doctor warned.

It was her first day of treatment. And of course Jewel had many questions and concerns.

"What? Like forever?"

"No not forever. But if you do happen to fall pregnant it will cause health issues and most likely pregnancy loss. It is dangerous," the doctor explained and Jewel nodded understandingly.

"I'll write that down," Jewel smirked nervously.

*End*

"Fuck. Jewel fuck. Aren't you on the pill?" I asked.

"I stopped taking it since therapy started remember?" She defended.

"Oh shit.. I forgot about that. Damn it Jewel," I panicked getting to my feet. "What are we going to do?"

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"What are we doing about the baby-"

"Nothing Zion. If an abortion is what you're suggesting you need to exit-"

"Excuse me? Why isn't that a part of our discussion-"

"Because abortion is off the fucking table Caleb," she barked getting to her feet.

I got to mine and said, "If having it is causing your life to fail yes the fuck it is on the table!"

"Caleb I'm not having an abortion-"

"Jewel you can't have a baby-"

"And I'm not gonna kill one either. I don't believe in that shit-"

"I can't believe you right now. Jewel you're sick and it's unfair-"

"Caleb get the fuck out. You don't know what unfair is get the FUCK OUT!" She screamed and I stared at her.

"Fuck it fine," I yelled grabbing my phone and keys.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me hard running down the stairs. I bumped into Justin and he raised his hands.

"S-Sorry," I stammered running my hands through my face in frustration.

"Bro what's going on?" He asked.

"Come on a drive with me. I need to vent," I groaned an she nodded following me out the door.

-