Chapter 15

Rose

I was the only one up.

I couldn't process or handle what went down yesterday. I looked myself in the morning and took in my view. I had hickeys down my neck, on my chest- god pretty much everywhere. I was unbelievably sore- pretty much everywhere.

It's been a while so I really couldn't handle this. But not only physically but emotionally. It was insanely passionate. Threw me completely off guard.

There was a knock on the door and it opened. Nick came through the door with only his sweats on and we stared at each other through the bathroom mirror.

"Hi," he breathed.

"Hey," I replied softly not breaking the stare.

He walked up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder. I was in my bra and panties only and his arms wrapped around my stomach.

*flashback*

He began kissing down my chest and unbuttoned my high waisted shorts.

I gripped his hand quickly stopping him and he looked up at me.

"What?" He asked alarmed. "Stop?"

"It's not that-"

"So.. what is it?" He asked confused.

"My.. I have... uh... on my stomach I ..."

He looked down at my shorts and slipped them off as my heart began to speed up. His eyes wandered my lower stomach and his fingers ran across it. He traced the stretch marks that were implanted on my skin and lowered his head. He kissed it hard and looked up at me.

"Don't ever be ashamed or insecure of your body. You're perfect you hear me?" he hissed gripping on the straps of my panties. My eyes rolled back as his kisses went lower and my panties were taken off.

*flashback over*

I was self conscious with Nick at first. He had many women and I'm a whole mother. I gained weight and I had stretch marks everywhere. And he made me feel like the most beautiful woman ever. I've only ever been with one other guy... well... willingly with one other guy.

"You ok love?" He asked.

"Yes I am. It was nice," I smirked as he kissed my cheek. I turned to face him and he sighed.

"I know this can't go on. Trust me I didn't go through with it to change your mind or have my way. I just wanted to be that close to you. Make you feel good," he sighed drawing circles on my sides.

"Nick I know. It's mutual. It was amazing and I feel amazing but it hurts at the same time. Because this can't go on. It went far enough," I spat with my voice shaking.

"Take it easy you'll be fine. You're gonna need Jewel to help you with covering those hickeys," he laughed.

"You need to wear a shirt because your back is fucked up," I giggled pushing him off of me.