Chapter 5

Clary's POV

Their house was just as I remembered. A mansion with authentic Scandinavian wood on the exterior, the smell of their outdoor swimming pool and the different coloured curtains for each level of their house. Their house was a seven story house where there was a ground floor, then Maryse and Robert's level, Max's level, Jace's level (the adopted child hehe that's what he gets for being a jerk), Alec's level, Izzy's level and finally the guest level. The ground floor included: a gaming alley, a theatre, a kitchen, a dining room, a living room, a family room, a training room(only god knows why)  and an indoor swimming pool. As you could tell, they were RICH. This is because Maryse and Robert are the owners of the worlds largest law firm, Lightwoods and Co. This meant they were super rich.

Unfortunately for me, I had to pass JACE HERONDALE'S level to get to Izzy. I inwardly groaned. As I tried sneaking past Jace's incredibly perfect organised clean room(hey it's true) but just as I was about to make it, he opened the door. His eyes widen at the sight of me. He stalked towards me. I braced my self for impact but instead he wrapped his arms around my petite body and pressed me to the wall. Me, being the doofus I am, stood still in shock. He leaned in, hovering, with his warm breath on my cheek, and gently pressed his soft lips to mine. The crackle of electricity on my lips brought me back to reality. I pulled back, my eyes widened, punched him in the nose, causing him to take his arms away, and ran the rest of the way to Izzy's level. I didn't look back to see if it was bleeding as I knew it was since his blood stained my knuckles like wine staining a pearl white shirt plus I had felt his bone break beneath my fingers. I knocked on Izzy's door loudly, to show that it was urgent, so she opened the door in an instant. She saw my cloudy eyes and ushered me in.

-- PAGEBREAK --

Izzy made me a cup of hot chocolate while I recapped the previous events. She knew I loved her brother but when he broke my heart, she sided with her brother because her parents forced her to. Once I finish the recap, tears well up in her eyes and she says "oh clary. You know what will make you feel better?" I grin at her just by the thought. We said at the exact same time, "CHICK FLICKS WITH ICE CREAM THEN REVENGE FOR SUPPER". We got the movies and ice cream and started to watch The Titanic.

-- PAGEBREAK--

After watching The Titanic, The Notebook and the entire Divergent series while finishing two tubs of ice cream each, we started to plot our revenge. While I was thinking about what to do, I noticed Izzy's eyes lighten up. I sent her a puzzled look and she rolled her eyes and whispered to me her plan. Her plan was quite genius.

This will teach Jace NOT to mess with me.