Chapter 8

Clary's POV

I wake up in an unfamiliar golden room. I know it isn't my room as my room is never this tidy.i was about to sit up when I see a golden boy, with tattoos all over his body sleeping next to me. Shirtless.  I scream and the golden boy wakes up. Then I immediately recognise the face. JACE HERONDALE!!! Omg I slept with Jace Herondale! Oh this is NOT good. I think to my self.
"Calm Down Clary! Nothing happened!" He said. But I couldn't comprehend what he was saying. I had slept with my ex!
"CLARISSA FAIRCHILD-MORGENSTERN!" He boomed. That got my attention. No one ever uses my real name, except for my father.
" Nothing happened! You blacked out in the middle of the street, so I brought you back and I couldn't be bothered to bring you to the guest room, so I let you sleep in mine." He carried on. "There are clothes there for school. Sorry. They're Izzy's. and you know how she's comfortable with her body." I just nod and make my way to his bathroom. I take a deep breath and look at myself in the mirror. I gasp and rush outside back into his room.
"Ok, it is one thing to save my life but you do not tattoo my neck. Got that? And since when did you get tattoos? Especially when you give one of the exact ones that you have to me." He just chuckles.
"Are you done talking now? And by the way, that tattoo saved your life. Your welcome."
And with that he just leaves the room, leaving me confused.

Ok I know it has been a while but I have had a really busy week. I will try to update more often but I can't promise anything at the moment. Did anyone pick up the few quotes in there? It's from the show btw not the book unfortunately. Thanks for reading! I never expected to get this many reads so thank you! ➰➰➰➰➰