Chapter 24

Clary's POV (p.s this get a little bit more heated but nothing major will happen so if you want to skip this then skip otherwise...)

I don't fight back. James and I had already worked out what we were going to do. Before we entered the pandemonium, I had installed a tracking device. I don't know how long it has been. But I know they are planning. I jerk awake by Jonathan.  I see his pitch black eyes and no where else. "Now that you are stretched and awake!" He smirked cruelly. I took me a while to notice the surroundings. I was in a different place than before. I was chained up against the wall I could literally fall flat on the ground if it wasn't for the chains. "Now if you laugh, moan, even squirm or do anything that's a sign of pleasure, you will be punished." He says. He grabs a black box and a neon green soothing machine. "This, my darling Clarissa is a vibrator" he holds up the black box. "And this is a massager machine. But I will be using it to tickle you by putting it on the highest setting. Both of these EXCITING toys will be moving up and down you or inside and outside you. Remember if I hear a noise? Punishment will come your way." He turns on both of the toys and wedges the vibrator between my already tied excruciatingly tight legs. And he then uses the massager and pushes it excruciatingly slowly up and down my back. He knows I'm ticklish. He keeps the massager wedged in between the stone wall and my lower back while he goes to get something from the table on the opposite end of the room. He ends up grabbing a whip and a remote. He pushes a button on the remote and the vibrator starts moving upwards. He comes towards me and starts moving the massager once again but all around my body while placing kisses everywhere on me. I try not to make a sound but it's harder than it sounds. A faint laugh escapes my mouth. I shouldn't have done that. "Now, now Clarissa! That's not even the highest setting! You know what that means right? Get ready Clarissa! It's gonna sting!" He starts to unravel the whip. The first blow comes at me hard. He keeps on going until I'm at the verge of passing out. He then takes the massager out at presses a few buttons and place it back. I laugh even louder. I can't help it. "Tsk tsk. Clarissa! I guess you haven't learnt your lesson!" He unchained me from the wall letting me drop to the floor in front of him. He yanks me up by my hair and takes me out of the room. "Father! She did it. And didn't learn her lesson." He says.
"Now Clarissa. I always taught you to learn from your mistakes! I guess I will have to be gross now! JONATHAN! Leave. I said JONATHAN CHRISTOPHER MORGENSTERN! Leave this instant!" Jon yelps out and scatters away like a rat. "On your knees." I don't do anything.  "I SAID ON YOUR KNEES!" And he brutally forced me to the ground. He unzips his pants and pulls both his boxer and his pants down. Suck! Suck until you pass out!" I don't do anything. "Fine! Have it your way!" And he knocks me out cold.

Sorry it's been a while. I will try my best to do as much as I can when I have the time.

Your author
ClaceMalecSizzyLover ➰➰➰