Chapter 19

Clary's POV

I wake up in strong arms that circle my body. I smile at the chocolate coloured hair that covers my face like a blanket. I move my arms to his head and gently pull at the silky smooth texture. His face moves. "Hello beautiful" his voice hoarse.
"Why hello Jem" Jem is the nickname I started calling him when I first met him. His smiles shyly before bringing his soft lips to mine. We move in sync until he flips us over making me under him. He uses his elbows to take his weight off me. I shake my head and take his elbows out from under him causing him to crash onto me. "That's much better. Isn't it?" I say. He just laughs and goes back to kissing me. My hands travel under his shirt spreading long over his defined abs and his goes under mine. I flip him over making me on top and I take off his shirt. I continue to kiss his lips but break off to take a breath. While I'm taking a breath he takes my shirt off as well. He knows about what happened with me and Jonathan so we don't go any further and we just lay like that. My head on his bare chest and his arms in circling me. I can feel his warm breath on my head and he plays with my wild curls. I was drawing circles on his chest when Jace busts through the door. We scramble to cover ourselves with the blankets. Jace looks flustered. "Sorry, sorry. I just came to tell you that we are having a meeting now. So you better get dressed and come down." And he runs away. I look at Jem and we laugh. We take a quick shower together 😉😉 and we are down in ten minutes. "Good. You guys finally decided to turn up. The reason why we have called you here to New York is there has been strange demonic activity across the city". I turn and look at Jem. We share a look. Jonathan. I take a deep breath.
"Don't worry we will handle this. We have handled it before so we can handle it again." I say thinking about the time in California when Jonathan had found me at a cafe but luckily when he saw Jem he ran away.
"Ok then. Claire, who do you want?"
"Oh that's easy. Jem, Will, Bianca and Tessa of course." I say. Jace clears his throat.
"What about us?"
"Oh your job is to maintain control of the institute and everyone stay in one room. The kitchen or somewhere where you can put this rune on it. That way no demonic presence can enter the room. And when the others return, don't freak out. We already have a plan." And with that we walk away and get ready to gear up.

Boom! I'm doing brilliant! 4 chapters in 3 days! Ur welcome! Also Meme! I'm kinda shipping James and Clary. What about you? #JARY
Your author,
ClaceMalecSizzyLover ➰➰