Chapter 9

Clary's POV

When I enter the kitchen in Isabelle's clothes, after a lot of force, the whole family stopped and looked at me. I noticed they all had the same tattoos Jace had but different places. Jace is the first one to talk. "Clary? Walk with me. It is time we tell you."

We walk into the training rooms and as usual I see swords, bows and arrows, and incredibly, whips. "Ok Clary, so you must be wondering why I tattooed your neck. Well, that isn't a tattoo, it is a rune. That rune saved your life. And the fact that you aren't dead yet shows you are like us, The Nephilim. We are called Shadowhunters, we protect the human world from the demon world. We hunt demons and have alliances with Downworlders such as, Warlocks, Faeries, Werewolves and Vampires. The thing that hit you was a greater demon named Azazel. Hopefully he won't come after you again. So in conclusion, we basically save your lives."

"Hold On. If you knew I was a dragonhunter or something why didn't you just tell me?"

"Shadowhunter and well I was 90% sure" He said. I then slap him hard across the face.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"The other 10% percent." I say and walk off to go to school.

Yes, I know, they are short chapters but I don't have that much time on my hands. We get a lot of homework from school. Am I right biancarclace??? So yeah.

ClaceMalecSizzyLover