Chapter 10

Clary's POV

I arrive at school with Izzy by my side and Alec to the left. Before I went away from New York, Alec was like my brother and we were pretty close. We had left Jace at home and made him walk to school, but by the time we arrived, he had already reached due to so much traffic on the roads. I had become a popular girl as I had starting hanging out with Izzy more often than any other girl. As we all walked in together the others parted ways for us to go through, we soon reached our lockers which was right by each, grabbed our books and headed off to class.

--PAGEBREAK--

I head into English and sit at the very back of the class with Izzy. We watch everyone come in but I straighten when I see Jon hanging out with Jace. They both smirk at me and sit next to each other opposite us. (Idk about America but where I am from everyone sits at a table of 6 or something so they are all on the same table with Clary and Izzy next to each other sitting opposite Jace and Jon. This is a table of 8 btw) Alec then walks in and sits next to Jace leaving 3 seats remaining. The new kids, Magnus, Simon and Sebastian walk in and fill the remaining seats next to us. Sebastian sits beside me and smirks causing me to blush but when I glance at Jace, his face reads jealousy. Oh boy! This was going to be a long day!