Chapter 11

Clary's POV

I am at lunch at an empty table waiting for the others to arrive as Jace, Alec, Simon, Magnus and Jon got detention for talking back to the teacher. Except Izzy. She's there because she wanted to be. I sigh and continue to eat my lunch like a loner. Then Sebastian comes up and sits next to me. He smirks and starts to stare at me. I look into his pitch black eyes and shiver on how cold they look. I look away and finally see the others walk in. I gasp in relief and watch as they come over. Sebastian curses under his breath and moves back to his table. As the others sit down they look at me curiously. I look at each of them equally but I look at Jace, who was next to me, longer, but not long enough for the others to notice. His face was filled with jealousy. I mentally shrug it off, knowing that it meant nothing because he didn't care about me before so why would he care now? I look down and eat my pasta. I start to feel uncomfortable with all the awkward silence around us so I get up and pretend I have finished eating and go for a walk around school. A minute into my walk, I hear pounding footsteps, knowing that no one would follow me, I don't turn back to see who it was. Soon the footsteps dissipate and I can't hear them. A hand covers my mouth and I try to scream as they blindfold me into darkness.

I'm extremely sorry everyone! I went away on vacation for the Easter weeekend and I also stay up till ten doing homework. We have so much homework with such a short deadline. If you don't believe me ask biancarclace !!!!I'm really trying my best to write often but after this term ends, I will probably update more. Please don't forget this story. I will try my hardest. And don't forget to check out biancarclace story and also watch the NEW EPISODE OF SHADOWHUNTERSSSSS and the AMAZING AND SO TRUE MEME AT THE TOP OF THE PAGEEEEE

Your author,
ClaceMalecSizzyLover➰➰➰