Chapter 27

I'm BACKKKKK. I JUST NEEDED SOME TIME TO RELAX SO NOW I AM HERE.

Clary's POV

I stand up and walk towards the cupboard. Jace follows after me. We close the doors and we stay silently. Listening to each other breathing. I can feel his heat radiating off of him. All of a sudden he kisses me and sparks fly. I push him away and wipe my lips. I walk out of the cupboard not caring that it hasn't been 7 minutes yet and ask straight away. "Jace! T or D" I say, knowing he will say dare. "Dare obviously" he replies. "I dare you to wear a bra and panty and let Izzy do a complete makeover on you. Then you have to run to every house on the street and ask for a curling iron but when they go get it you run away, then stay in the clothes for the whole time we play the game." I say evilly. Izzy squeals and jumps up pulling Jace with her and half am hour later he comes out ready to go. Once he is done he gives a truth to Simon. Simon then dares me. "ClaryFreaking Fray. I dare you to sit on Jace's lap for the rest of the game." I groan and sit on his lap. Boy! This is torture.

I will try to update more frequently now. I'm sorry for the wait. Also read my Kissing Booth story which is up now and my divergent fanfic as well.

Your author,
ClaceMalecSizzyLover ➰➰➰