Chapter 13

Clary's POV

It has been months now. Months of torture. Months of pain. I keep hoping that Jace or someone will burst through that god awful door but the only thing that comes is Jon and my father. The slop they call food sits in front of me waiting to be eaten but I decided against eating it. They both walk in which is unusual as normally only one of them comes in at a time. My father, who I now call Valentine, opens his mouth to speak. "Clarissa, we brought someone for you." And then a beaten up teenager come in. I recognise him as Jace. They look up and they're eyes widen. "Clary" Jace breathes.
"No! Let them go. I'll do whatever you want."
"Clarissa, we want you to watch them get hurt. Especially your beloved Jace. SEBASTIAN GET IN HERE NOW!" Sebastian walks in and chains up Jace.
"Sebastian take his stele, then start."
"Yes, Master."  He takes this thing from Jace that looks like a paperweight and throws it to the other side of the room. Right next to me. He doesn't notice. Valentine walks away, so he doesn't realise either. Sebastian starts to punch and kick Jace and he tries to fight back but he can't. I look at the paperweight next to me and pick it up. It lights up and darkness comes over my vision showing me a type of swiggle. I draw the logo or whatever it is and the chains releases me. I draw a different one and shove it into Sebastian's face. He crumbles to ash and I then unlock Jace. He nods in thanks and we start towards the door, when more Sebastians burst through. Oh boy!