Chapter 22

Clary's POV

"Hello Clarissa" the sound of his voice sent shivers down my spine. The owner of the cold hollow voice was nowhere to be seen. "It has been such a long time." The familiar voice seems to make me shudder throughout my body.  Then everything goes black...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gets a little intense here. But not too bad. Skip to the end if needed.
"Good! You're finally awake! Welcome home sister" He clapped his hands loudly.  I try to open my eyes but only to see darkness. A blindfold. I move to take it off. Handcuffs. I move my fee to see if they are as well. Rope tied sharply giving me rope burn when I move. "I think we should continue what we started oh so long ago" He takes off the blindfold. Jonathan. He uses the same blindfold and covers my mouth to only hear my muffles. He starts to undress both of us once again. I close my eyes so I don't have to look at him. "Tsk tsk. My my sister. Keep your eyes open NOW!" I still keep them closed. "Being a bad girl aye? You know what the means?" I hear him unbuckling his belt from his pants on the floor. I shut my eyes even further in hope that I am dreaming what was going to happen next. Crackle. A hot searing pain slams across my bare stomach. I scream into the blindfold. "Are you going to keep your eyes open now little girl?" I open my eyes. But look places other than him. More hot searing pain comes across my stomach. I don't think I can take it any more. I finally look at him. "Good girl." He unties the rope which held my feet together. But before I can kick him, he grabs them with brute force and forces them into the splits, leaving my part open and uncovered. "Get ready Clarissa." He takes the rope and rapidly runs it up and down my legs giving me intensive rope burn. I scream from the pain but only I can hear myself. He works his way up until he gets to my face. "Now I wouldn't want to ruin your ugly face now would I?" He grabs my hair and ties it like a ponytail. Then puts the remaining rope on a shelve that moves up and down above my head. He then uses that remaining rope to take the end of my ponytail and tie it to the moving shelve. Then all at once all the restraints starts to move outwards. I'm getting stretched. Whatever he does next, I don't know as I black out from the torturous pain. The last thing I hear is, "Good job Clarissa. Yes blackout. Goodnight my darling angel." And he brings his lips to mine...

I'm sorry I was gone so long. School has just started back up so I have to get back into the rhythm. I will try to update as much as I can. If you like Divergent as well, go check out my other story. I will be updating on that as well.

Happy reading!
ClaceMalecSizzyLover ➰➰➰