Chapter 18

Clary's POV

We enter the training room and everyone, from California, scoffs at the size of it. "One on one then, shall we?" James ask.

"Isabelle Lightwood. Shall we?" I say and she nods. I see her walk into the middle of the room. James gives me a be careful kind of look. But I reassure him. I knew all of Izzy's weaknesses yet she didn't know mine. I see her whip starting to move and and I smirk. She raises her hand to whip me and I jump up to a stability bond on the roof. "What. We never said any rules." They just shrug and I flip down while Izzy was off balance. I crush her to the ground and I win. I help her up and then she limps out. "Anyone else? No? Ok then?" I sense someone running up behind me, using the silent rune. I continue to pretend I don't notice where I double back flip over them and push them to the ground. I bow my head down to see Jace Herondale shook. I smirk and walk away. "Bianca want to do some sword-fighting?" I ask. She nods her head in agreement. We pick up the practise swords and start. The metal clangs together making a sound I have come to love. I use my angelic power that I learnt to harness at California and super speed towards her. Unfortunately she blocks it. We keep on going, giving both of us a workout and we stop tired. We turn to look at James and Will also sword fighting and in the corner of my eye I see the Lightwoods plus Jace stare in shock at us. I turn and smirk at them. "We are from the California institute p, the top institute for 6 years straight. Pleased to meet you." I say and I jump at James hugging me from behind. I lean my head on his shoulder and we just stand there. I turn my head and whisper to him "do you want to fight now?" And he just smirks. He unfolded from me and tosses me my sword. As I turn to go onto the mat, I see Jace's face red with jealousy. I smirk and we start fighting.

Pagebreak

After beating everyone in the room, including the Lightwoods, James takes my hand and we walk to our room. I bump Jace on the shoulder while I pass him and for once, he flinches. We walk inside our room and close the door. "Let's just sleep today" he says. I nod in agreement. Together we dose off cuddling each other.

Told ya I'll be writing more often these holidays! How did you like it? Plz comment on things which will improve the story and also give ideas. Also read biancarclace story as it is really good.

Your author,
ClaceMalecSizzyLover ➰➰➰