Chapter 12

Clary's POV

My eyes open but all the see is a blurry white light. It's so blinding, I have to close my eyes again. A black blurry figure starts towards me, and I try to get away only to find that my hands are chained. My eyes come into focus and I take a look at the figure only to find out that there is another one behind the boy. Jon and my father. Jon, my caring brother who is always so protective of me, and my father who made us move just because of me and what happened with Jace. I try to speak only to find I have also been gagged. Jon has a smirk on his face. "Now that she's awake, can I do it now father?" He asks my dad.
"Yes, yes. Alright. Go on. But make her want to scream." And he leaves the room. Jon starts to unbutton his shirt, when I realise what's going to happen. I widen my eyes and he chuckles, "Now, now sis. No need to be afraid." As soon as he says that he is fully naked and hovers over me. I try to squirm out of his grip but he holds me down with his bare legs. I then close my eyes but he uses one of his hands to keep them open. He brushes my hair out of my face and breathes on me. I try to kick him but my legs are chained as well. He's crushes his heavy body onto mine and takes the gag out. He then duck tapes my eyes so I can't see what is going on, so I have no way of getting out. It starts to get a bit intense, not too intense but kinda mature, so skip ahead if you need to. I will have another bold bit when it is over. He takes a pocket knife and starts to cut off my clothes. Every single part. We are both bare against each other. I can feel his private touching my belly button and fills with liquid very soon. Then he comes down. I can feel his breath on my lips but before I can register what is going to happen, he kisses me. He forces his tongue into my unwilling mouth and explores it while my tongue tries to stop him. He releases for air and comes down on me once more. I bite his lip hard, and am able to taste the bitter liquid come into my mouth, he then he breaks away. He chuckles, "That didn't even hurt Clarissa! Come on now! I'll show you what hurts. I feel a sharp sting on my stomach. I scream in pain. My screams echo in the chamber. Once he realises that my screams will be heard, he gets off me and shuffles around the room. I can't see what he is doing but I can feel his presence. I hear ripping of fabric which then comes over my mouth like a gag. I can smell his cologne on the shirt. He starts on my thighs. I scream into the gag but nothing except the slightest muffle would be heard. He moves up towards  my chest and I can feel him drawing a heart right above my actual one. He crawls up me and starts on my cheeks, then my forehead. I hear a clatter on the ground and can tell he has thrown the knife away. He touches my hair, and plays with it. He starts pulling on it aggressively and says "You have such lovely hair, it's such a shame it will have to go" and he takes of the blindfold but not the gag and kisses my tear stained cheek, and walks out.

So I know that was deep, idk why but I felt like it should be part of the plot line so yeah. My apologies if you didn't like it.

Your Author,
ClaceMalecSizzyLover➰➰➰