Chapter 23

Clary's POV

I wake up with pain everywhere on my body. I try to remember the events of last night but it is all a blur. I see a black shadow looming over me. My vision clears and I see the man. Jonathan. "Clarissa! You are FINALLY awake. Here have some food." He hands me a plate of brown slop on it. "Don't worry. It's. or poisonous. It's dog food. Because you know. You're a dog? Anyways. Father's here. He wants to... do something with you. Alone. Have fun!" He walks out and in comes Valentine. "Shall we get started then?" He unzips the bag and takes out four handcuffs. He forcefully drags me up towards the bed and lays me down, crushing his weight onto me. To stop me from moving. He starts handcuffing my arms and legs. "Don't worry, I'm not that sick unlike your brother. You see? This is a moving electronic bed. It's used to torture people. But I am going to use it for fun! Oh and so that you don't scream, here's a gag and duck tape for extra protection. Happy stretching!" He presses a button and the bed starts to expand. I start to scream. Well try to. Once again. I black out. The last thing I see is Jonathan once again walking towards me.

I know you guys are probably waiting. So if these next chapters are short, it's because I'm trying to get more done as soon as possible.

ClaceMalecSizzyLover ➰➰➰