Chapter 26

Clary's POV

"Well, well, well. If it isn't Clary DirtFray." I roll my eyes to find Jace Lightwood and his two siblings surrounding me. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the Lightwood siblings. Glad to know you guys are still here. Oh and Izzy? I'm surprised you haven't done it with your brothers, I mean since there is no one else to do since you have done it with everyone else. The only real person here is Alec and that is because he has a boyfriend which is actually is nice and also he isn't a player. " I scoff and nudge both Jace and Izzy's shoulder and walk over to Simon Lewis. My best friend before I was even friends with the Lightwoods. 

"Hey, Fray! Do I need to punch those Lightwoods? Cause I will." He says. I touch his shoulder and point to them, they are glaring at us but also have shocked faces. "I think I did it, come on, let's go to class," I smirk. 

PAGE BREAK

After 3 long hours or Maths, English and Science, Simon and I walk out to head to the cafeteria. "Fray, while you were gone in LONDON, I made some friends. You may not like them but once you get to know them you will like them." He says. I nod in response. We walk over to a table of boys and three other girls. "Kay, so obviously you know Magnus. Then there is Eric, Matt, Jordan, Will, and James but we call him Jem for short. And for the girls, there is Maia, Emma and Tessa." I nod and wave hi to all of them shyly.

 "BISCUIT!!! Dayummm you grew up and matured!! Now tell me all about LONDON gurlll. Man, it's been so long since I have been there. In fact, the last I went was when my family adopted Jem and Will! Boy that was a good time. Anyways come on! What's the goss?? Any boys???" Magnus says excitedly while wiggling his glittery eyebrows. I laugh and cover my face with embarrassment. 

"No, Mags. NO BOYS! Anyways enough about me. How is the band going?" I ask all of them remembering them from the pictures Simon sent me when I was in London.

 "Eh." They all reply. "OMG! I love your clothes! We should go shopping together!!" Emma says bubbling with excitement. Simultaneously, Maia and I groan while Emma and Tessa squeal with excitement. After a minute of awkward silence, the whole table erupts with laughter. I turn to find Jace and Izzy glaring at us from the other end of the room. I blow them a kiss and turn back to the conversation. That's when I realised that these are my ACTUAL best friends. So I decided to have a game of truth or dare after school. "So you guys want to come to my house for a game of truth or dare afterwards? Girlfriends and boyfriends of all of you are welcome." I say. They all look at each other for a moment and then in unison says "YES! Duh!" I laugh and head out of the cafeteria and head to class.

PAGEBREAK

I head to my red convertible and wait for the others to arrive. Once they all arrive I say "Just follow Simon and me" and everyone heads into their respected cars. 

I unlock the front door and move the tables. I then wait for the others to arrive. They all walk in and close the door behind them. I smile, and we all sit down in a circle. But before we start the game the doorbell rings. I go to answer it, only to find the Lightwoods. 

"What are you doing here? I understand Alec, he's with Mags. Alec, you can come in." I move to let him pass through and then turn back to the other two. "Now what about you two?" I say. Then I hear an "IZZY!" I turn round to look at who it is, to find Simon. 

"Simon? Please don't tell me Isabelle LIGHTWOOD is your girlfriend?" I say pleading. 

"Yep! Izzy is my girlfriend! EVERYONE calls us Sizzy! It kinda gets annoying." He says happily. I groan and let Isabelle in. "And you my kind sir?" I say to Jace. He looks over my shoulder and points to Maia. I inwardly groan one more time and let him in as well. 

"Ok please tell me that's everyone?" I say. Everyone looks around and nods. "Good. Ok, since it is my house, I get to start. Simon! T or D?" I say.

"Ummm D? Wait no. Your dares are good. Truth." He says nervously. I smile.

"Ok, how long have you and Izzy been dating?" I ask curiously.

"Ever since you left." He mumbles.

"Sorry can't hear you!" I say in a singsong voice.

"EVER SINCE YOU LEFT! Happy now?" He shouts. I laugh. 

After 5 more rounds, Izzy calls me. "Clary! T or D!" She says. I know Izzy. Whether I like it or not. So I choose dare. "I dare you to play Seven minutes in Heaven with... JACE." She smirks. I groan. "What do I have to do if I don't want to do it?" I ask. "Nothing. You can't back out." Izzy replies. I groan. This is NOT going to be good.

IM NOT DEAD EVERYONEEEEEE!!!!!!!! YAYAYYAYAYAYAYA. So I will try to update. I may start another Clace story inspired by the movie The Kissing Booth. It is an AMAZING movie and if you haven't watched it, you should. SO watch it. And if you have watched it then tell me if I should start one. 

Your author,

ClaceMalecSizzyLover