First Time

Jungkook was between your thighs again, burying his face against you, making you squirm and quiver beneath his tongue and fingers until the only coherent thing to leave your mouth is his name and his alone.

You reach down and run your hand through that glorious hair of his, raking your nails across his scalp as a series of moans and gasps escape you.

He takes his time to reacquaint himself with every inch of you down there, licking and sucking his way across and between every fold. By the time he's lapping at your slit, his tongue delving inside you're already so ready for him.

He teases and probes with just his mouth, your desire building and building until you're almost on the verge of combusting by the time he finally gives your clit some attention.

A tiny flick is all it takes to have your hips bucking wildly, forcing him to use his hands to steady you. His tongue spirals around and around, rocketing you right up into the stratosphere before he changes it up with a gentle suck, and suddenly you're in freefall.

By the time you're returning back to earth, he's got you flipped onto your stomach, and he's already pushing into you. It only takes him a few, urgent strokes before he's sheathed, both of you groaning in tandem from the sudden sensation.

He manages to keep the first few pumps of his hip slow, drawing himself out until only his tip remains before easing his way back in. His control shatters, however, and that languidness disappears beneath hard, needy thrusts.

You cry out every time he slams into you, that band of desire rapidly tightening again. You hope he's remembered some sort of soundproofing, because as his pace increases you only get louder, until he's fucking you so hard into the mattress you're practically screaming.

Jungkook's POV

I flipped us over, Y/N now straddling my waist.

Fuck she was beautiful.

Her hair was loose, it was cut straight across at the level of her shoulders. It was hanging forward and hiding her face, I didn't like that.

I wanted to see her.

"Babygirl look at me."

She lightly bit my shoulder before moving her hair back, eyes half lidded as she moaned.

"Fuck....right there baby." Y/N bit her bottom lip as my hips bucked and fingers teased her clit.

She sounded so hot right now.

I could barely contain myself.

Her breasts gently moved across my face as she leaned toward me, I flicked my tongue over her nipples and gave her ass a squeeze.

Fuck she's so tight.

I've never felt pleasure like this before.

Third Person POV

Jungkook drove himself harder into her, she was whining with pleasure.

He kept on, slowing himself.

He flipped them over again, pushing her knees up higher. He was almost there and so was she, again.

And then the knot at the root of his cock dissolved in fire, melting. He shouted when he came. Then she was whimpering, trying to say something. She was telling him to stop, she had come a second time and she wanted him to stop as her core was far too sensitive. They disengaged, shaking.

Y/N's POV

Jungkook waits until he brings you over that edge again, finishing as you do, hitting so deep you can't remember a time you felt fuller.

He bites down hard on your shoulder, muffling his own frenzied shout, and you know there'll be quite the mark left tomorrow.

You hope he leaves one, and the thought of it still there hiding beneath everyone's noses makes you smile.

He collapses on top of you, his weight sandwiching you into the mattress. His arms curl over the side of yours, and the way he nuzzles into the back of your hair tells you he's not going anywhere anytime soon.

That was worth the wait.

Min Yoongi a distant memory.

All I could think of was Jeon Jungkook.