I'll be okay

Y/N's POV

"Tokyo?" I finally broke the tense silence between us.

"I'm not doing this because of your confession so please don't think that, it's for my dad and the company." Jungkook leaned back in his chair and sighed.

"You don't have to explain yourself Jungkook, I'm happy for you." I forced a smile, chewing the inside of my cheek which was a nervous habit of mine.

"I'm only twenty one, I've still got university to finish and plus now I've got the company to run. I just want to focus on helping my family, finish my studies and see what the next step is for me. I just never wanted you to get hurt Y/N, I know you probably don't believe me and you've got every right to hate me but I'm telling you the truth. I started this whole thing with you for sex, I mean....look at you."

I cocked a brow, throwing him a 'seriously?' face which he chuckled at.

"Yet....we got close and I genuinely care for you as a person. I hope you can eventually forgive me, I don't want to lose you as a friend."

If Jungkook moved to Tokyo that would give me the space I needed to move on from him, push the feelings I was starting to develop for him aside and finally start putting my mess of a life back together.

"Look....I don't want to argue with you anymore. I forgive you and would be happy for us to be friends, I'm happy you're leading the team in Tokyo. It'll be good for you, congratulations."

I felt my heart race as he smiled at me, I hated how handsome he was....getting over him was going to be difficult.

Yet....it's not like I hadn't done this before. Min Yoongi left me four years ago and now Jungkook is leaving me, I should be used to this by now.

Everyone leaves me.

"I appreciate this Y/N, I promise to be a good friend to you. I'm actually holding a farewell gathering at my place tomorrow evening, I would really like you to be there."

"I'll be there, I promise."

I kept trying to convince myself that everything was okay but it wasn't, why did this always happen to me? Why do people always leave?

I forced myself to swallow the lump in my throat, I refused to cry.

"Anyway, I've got lots of work to finish so do you need me for anything else?"

Jungkook shook his head, motioning to the door.

"No, you can go now. I'll see you tomorrow night, party starts at eight."

I gave a nod, quickly leaving the office before he could say anything else.

I couldn't stifle my emotion for much longer, ignoring Yerin as she called my name.

I finally entered my small office, closing the door and moving across to the desk.

That's when I broke.....

My eyes drip with tears. My walls, the walls that hold me up, make me strong just... collapse. Moment by moment, they fall. Salty drops fall from my chin, drenching my shirt.

I press my head against the wall, I'm trembling. I can't-can't stop. Even as I press my hand against the wall it shakes, it trembles. It's raw, everything, raw tears, raw emotions. I can't stop... I can't stop. Why can I not stop crying?

I didn't even hear the door to my office open, I froze as a pair or arms wrapped around my waist

"I'm sorry about Jungkook, I'm really sorry. I hate to see you like this, please don't cry over him."

I quickly wiped my tears away and turned to face Jin

He seemed conflicted, eyes filled with sadness.

I shook my head and chuckled

Jin tilted his head and smiled

"I think it's perfectly acceptable for you to react this way, I'm just sorry this happened."

"It's okay, it's not all Jungkook's fault. I knew what this was, I knew there was a danger things could end this way. I'll be fine, I just need time."

"Hey, take all the time you need. I'm here for you, I'll always be here for you."

I smiled, he was a sweet guy and I was truly lucky to have him as a friend.

"I know, I'll be okay don't worry."

I'll be fine.